Need help!!? I"m a newbie!

rockprincess899rockprincess899 Posts: 4Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hey what's up everyone? My hair is a 3c and it's red. I use garnier fructis fortifying triple nutrition shampoo! And I use the deep conditioner garnier fructis. And lately I think that it works well. I have been under tremendous stress and my hair fell out in the back so it's shorter in the back. It has been growing but I wanted to know because I want to use some hair mayonnaise in it. And I wanted to know which one is best?? My hair is really curly and gets frizzy and soft, very fine hair. And straigtening it just seems like it's not working until it gets longer. Can anyone help me with tips? I'm new to this site!

Comments

• CurlyKid78CurlyKid78 Posts: 41Registered Users
    Hi fellow newbie. I have 3c hair too so I understand.

My biggest issue is dryness. I have found Miss Jessie baby butttercreme to be helpful. Also moisturing and sealing my hair works really well. I just realized that I have to seal my hair after I rewet in order to hold in the moisture.

As far as flat iron. I suggest the following:
    1. A good flat iron (Chi is what I have)
    2. Blow dry your hair before you flat iron
    3. Use oil and chi silk Infusion Serum before and after you blow dry
    4. Flat iron in very very very small sections at a time

This has been my staple for a least a year. Let me know if it works

Hey what's up everyone? My hair is a 3c and it's red. I use garnier fructis fortifying triple nutrition shampoo! And I use the deep conditioner garnier fructis. And lately I think that it works well. I have been under tremendous stress and my hair fell out in the back so it's shorter in the back. It has been growing but I wanted to know because I want to use some hair mayonnaise in it. And I wanted to know which one is best?? My hair is really curly and gets frizzy and soft, very fine hair. And straigtening it just seems like it's not working until it gets longer. Can anyone help me with tips? I'm new to this site!
    3c - Hair
    Meduim Thickness
    6months fully natural
    Visit My page - Click Here :blob4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file