new format

rbbrbb Posts: 4,350Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
i almost gave up and got off as i could not find the member sign in, looked on several pages, did a search.....
it is certainly hidden and tiny. as i was about to switch off the website, it caught my eye.
can you place it differently, make it obvious?
thanks!

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: curl junkie 
sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes, please.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,798Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Thanks so much for your feeback; we'll be gathering thoughts and ideas and responding over the next few weeks.

Please keep the suggestions coming!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • valwill35valwill35 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hello, is anyone else out there having trouble getting into the new site format for naturallycurly.com? Each time, I am routed to a IE6 page advising to upgrade. I already have IE8 and it is not recognized.
  • 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Posts: 1,589Registered Users
    valwill35 wrote: »
    Hello, is anyone else out there having trouble getting into the new site format for naturallycurly.com? Each time, I am routed to a IE6 page advising to upgrade. I already have IE8 and it is not recognized.
    I have same problem while at work, while at home (running Mizoilla Firefox) it seems to go smoothly. I have IE8 at work, so I am clueless as to why I am unable to acces the main site here.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
  • DESERTGIRLDESERTGIRL Posts: 37Registered Users
    sagehen wrote: »
    valwill35 wrote: »
    I have same problem while at work, while at home (running Mizoilla Firefox) it seems to go smoothly. I have IE8 at work, so I am clueless as to why I am unable to acces the main site here.

I have been unable to access site all day. Glad to know it is not only me. Curltalk no issues however??? Desertgirl :crybaby:
    Type = Mostly 3C (with a hint of 3B and 4A)
    Porosoity/Mid Texture/Medium-Thick Length/ BSL
    Dislike/ Humidity, Shampoo, Brushes
    Love/ Honey, Air Drying, Plopping
    Cursed by FRIZZ/(Surface, In-The-Curls, Dry, Spider Weby,Crimped,Poofball & General Frizz)
    Location/ Central Australia
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sign in is hard to find. Still having to sign in twice and getting an error message regarding cookies, even though that's all set up and the forum shows me signed in when I go there.

Message boards = Curltalk forum? Liked Curltalk and the word forum better.

The side panel colors really makes them pop and makes the Curltalk threads recede.

Suppose I'll get used to this, but.....

I can't get used to this:
    Type 3c - curly/kinky
    Type 4 - Kinky

So Type 3 is the only truly curly category? News to me.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Is there any way to have categories such as fine, medium and coarse? I am 3b and 3c, but my 3c hair is not kinky curly; it's silky. My 3b and looser curls are coarse, so on any given day, depending on my mood and level of care, my hair can range from smooth with muted shine or kinky, as in healthy but more of a sheen than a shine. Kinky doesn't always relate to curl pattern. And many of use who have been on NC a long time, select our products on routines based on texture -- not curl pattern. I can't use the same products as a fine 3b, but I can use the same products as a coarse 3a and a 4a with hair that needs a lot of moisture.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,798Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    SBB, are you still having trouble logging in?

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Multicultcurly, we'll give your idea some thought. At the very least, it seems like we need some more content around that concept.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks Gretchen! It's nice that you actually listen to our feedback. :mrgreen:
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
    Thanks Gretchen! It's nice that you actually listen to our feedback. :mrgreen:

Your thoughts are very important to us!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • aNa Maul EaNa Maul E Posts: 55Registered Users
    Is there any way to have categories such as fine, medium and coarse? I am 3b and 3c, but my 3c hair is not kinky curly; it's silky. My 3b and looser curls are coarse, so on any given day, depending on my mood and level of care, my hair can range from smooth with muted shine or kinky, as in healthy but more of a sheen than a shine. Kinky doesn't always relate to curl pattern. And many of use who have been on NC a long time, select our products on routines based on texture -- not curl pattern. I can't use the same products as a fine 3b, but I can use the same products as a coarse 3a and a 4a with hair that needs a lot of moisture.

i definitely agree with that! a lot of the time people (especially newbies like myself) have issues trying to find what works for their hair, and going in to a forum with the same hair type is not going to work. i seem to be a freak with 3a course hair lol
    ~*~The Curly Derby Girl~*~
    CG since 9/10
    My Mop: 3b, ii, fine/medium texture, kinda lost on porosity (thinking normal)
    LowPoo: GTTT, Shea Moisture African Black Soap, Ology Volumizing Shampoo, or BioInfusion Daily Rosemary Mint
    Rinse Out: GFTN, Ology Volumizing Condish, KKKT, or Yes to Carrots L/I: KCKT
    Cremes: AGRecoil or B'Leave In
    Gels: LALSG (9 or 10) or KCCC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file