RCW! Ok, it's been a while since I've been here...

echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
So I have been using PSF Gentle Cleansing Castile and 5% BHA solution for 2 years along with either DHC Deep Cleansing Oil or Origins Clean Energy Deep Cleansing Oil for eye make up removal.
I can't always afford the DMAE gel or the Vit C serum but love it when I can.
My skin looks FANTASTIC. Thank you so much for the routine and am eternally grateful for the information.
My question is:
Can you rec a higher % BHA for me as a bi-weekly peel or monthly treatment?
Thanks in advance!
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm glad you're doing well. The 10% lactic acid from dianayvonne.com is a really nice periodic exfoliator. Most people can tolerate 10% LA very well, without irritation. Still, you should be cautious with all acids and go slowly. I use it as a leave-on product occasionally (every couple weeks), but the directions say to rinse right after application. New users should probably start with 1 minute.
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Thanks for the link. Also, Any OTC (non mail order like PSF) that I can sub if I run out while waiting for an order of Castile Cleanser / 5%BHA from PSF? I'm not looking to replace them as I love them, but if I'm in a pinch...
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file