HI!

dollbabeedollbabee Posts: 1Registered Users
I have pretty strange hair; I'm an interesting mix of German and Chinese on my mother's side, and Cherokee and African American on my father's. My hair is naturally very thick, 3B texture. It's very soft and resilient; I haven't appreciated it lately, and had to cut off over 10 inches because I made the mistake of relaxing it! Horrible, I know, but I was convinced I needed to have straight hair. I appreciate it now, and in the past couple months since chopping it a la Halle Berry, it has grown a lot. I'm not sure now though, I get horrible hat head and it never looks the same because the cut is growing out so awkward. I want to have it long, but I'm not sure I have the patience for it anymore, when having it short is so easy and fun--plus I get so many compliments. I don't see many people with my type of hair, and even LESS with it cut short. Advice? Attached are two pictures; one with long hair, one with short, since visual support is always useful :pl:

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome to our community! Poke around the site; you'll find lots of great info.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file