Just did the "BigChop" on 9-17-10. What do I do now?

CSouthhamavongCSouthhamavong Posts: 3Registered Users
Well I've just did the big chop a couple of days ago and I'm actually very happy about it. I felt no emotional attachment to my hair what-so-ever. Maybe because it was a little damaged from all of the chemicals. But I feel like a new person. And my birthday is tomorrow! :happy9: I just feel AMAAAZING! Hehe

But I'm confused. Lol, where do I go from here? Lol.

I have one more thing to ask, sometimes it seems like my curls are really defined and then the next minute, POOF! It's like they've been combed out or something...What is that?

Thank you so much in advance. God bless! :) :afro:

Comments

• justagurljustagurl Posts: 29Registered Users
    congrats, only thing to do now is to find products and styles that work for you
    Check out My Youtube! :love7:

http://www.youtube.com/aminazena

Last Relaxer: Nov 6, 2009
    BC: June 20, 2010
  • FoxyCleopatraFoxyCleopatra Posts: 412Registered Users
    Well I've just did the big chop a couple of days ago and I'm actually very happy about it. I felt no emotional attachment to my hair what-so-ever. Maybe because it was a little damaged from all of the chemicals. But I feel like a new person. And my birthday is tomorrow! :happy9: I just feel AMAAAZING! Hehe

But I'm confused. Lol, where do I go from here? Lol.

I have one more thing to ask, sometimes it seems like my curls are really defined and then the next minute, POOF! It's like they've been combed out or something...What is that?

Thank you so much in advance. God bless! :) :afro:

That is your first month natural LoL. It isn't uncommon to lack definition or for it to be hit or miss within the first month or 2 of doing the BC. And congrats to you!
  • lorenaluolorenaluo Posts: 18Registered Users
    yes,you are right

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file