Dark marks on legs from cuts while shaving?

RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Does anybody know how to get rid of these annoying dark marks I get anytime I cut myself while shaving??

Unless I apply neosporin like three times a day for weeks, the cut will heal into an ugly, dark mark. Now I have marks on my shins and calves. Help?? Or is laser the only option? :evil5:
21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!

Comments

• kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    They're scars. They'll fade by themselves over time. You could also try applying something that claims to get rid of scars, and there are even some EOs that supposedly fade scars.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • taltaltaltal Posts: 614Registered Users
    Try unrefined shea butter and vit. E oil for the marks.
    As for preventing future marks, you might want to consider getting an epilator.
    It's painful at the beginning especially if you've never waxed before, but it's very convenient and with the new technology epilators, it's much easier to get used to.
  • RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    taltal wrote: »
    Try unrefined shea butter and vit. E oil for the marks.
    As for preventing future marks, you might want to consider getting an epilator.
    It's painful at the beginning especially if you've never waxed before, but it's very convenient and with the new technology epilators, it's much easier to get used to.

ooh, an epilator...what exactly is that?

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

• taltaltaltal Posts: 614Registered Users
  • RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    taltal wrote: »
    RiMiDa wrote: »
    ooh, an epilator...what exactly is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epilator

yikes! thanks anyways :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file