CurlTalk

IC fantasia heat protector serum vs. spray

taltaltaltal Posts: 614Registered Users
What's the difference between the two IC fantasia products ? Which is better for heat protection and for preventing hair from reverting ?

TIA

Comments

• countrygurlcountrygurl Posts: 31Registered Users
    I know this is an old post, ( but for future readers like myself..)
    Ic Fantasia Heat Protection Serum.- in hot pink bottle. Smells great like watermelons. Use only tiny amounts. This stuff is a thick serum. It is too sticky for my fine 2b hair .Better for thick hair. I found at Sallys. (after I tried I gifted to a friend)

Ic Fantasia Heat Protection Spray- Its a spray serum, lightweight, in hot pink bottle , with same yummy watermelon scent. Better for fine hair.
    Sprays a fine mist. found at Walmart. Smallish bottle but will last while.

Both a silicone heat protectors. Hope this helps..
  • RoseBlakeRoseBlake Posts: 1Registered Users
    I've purchased one similar to this about 5 yrs ago. My hair has a looser S curl than yours and I had a difficult time making it play nice with my hair.
    I was working at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwritingdaddy.com%2Fresearch-paper-writing-services" class="Popup writing service in that period.
    I don't blow dry it straight anymore but I've fallen prey to lots of these gadgets in the past and found nothing beat a huge barrel boar bristle brush for me.

That meant starting with a paddle brush to dry it and then going back with the super big barrel to straighten.