Gym Class?

Emy1234Emy1234 Posts: 1Registered Users
I've got 3C type hair, and I was wondering how you all keep your hair looking good after gym? I typically go to school with my hair wet and let it dry throughout the day -- and I'm lucky in the sense that I dont start Gym till next term. However, in the past (Middle School), my hair would always be frizzy by the end of Gym. This may be because I put my hair UP during Gym, but I'm most certainly not going to run a mile with my hair down!

So does anybody know how I can keep my curls nice and shiny throughout this torcherous class?

Comments

• SydkneeeSydkneee Posts: 25Registered Users
    Hey I have 3c hair tooo and yeah my hair would get all frizzy [I don't pull it up] but today it didn't :] Last night I mixed Extra Virgin Olive Oil in my hair and plopped all night and my hair is really bouncy and doesn't frizz even when I run and not as much when I touch it :] Maybe you should try Extra Virgin Olive Oil mixed in with your conditioner. Alot of people say don't use a lot of EVOO. I used kinda alot though and my hair isn't oily or any thing. Tell me if it worksssss if you try.
  • Curly_3CCurly_3C Posts: 9Registered Users
    My hairs 3c aswell :)
    I put my hair in a really loose bun and when I take it out after I spray my hair with some conditioner water. It usually looks ok.
    Learning to love my 3c curly hair

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain
    xx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file