Loreal make up primer

rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
Studio fix.... really liking this:pl:
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album

Comments

• ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have to chime in on my love of the cle de peau primer SPF 26. I believe it is for more mature skin, but they have others. I use this without foundation on weekends and still look fabulous (if I do say so myself). For work or social stuff I use the cle de peau creme satin foundation on top of it and I can't believe how much better I look. However, cle de peau is very expensive so I can see how others would be turned off, but to me it is worth the money. I have wasted tons on other products where I used only a fraction of the product before beuying something else. So in the long run I think I will actually save money.
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    sdc wrote: »
    I have to chime in on my love of the cle de peau primer SPF 26. I believe it is for more mature skin, but they have others. I use this without foundation on weekends and still look fabulous (if I do say so myself). For work or social stuff I use the cle de peau creme satin foundation on top of it and I can't believe how much better I look. However, cle de peau is very expensive so I can see how others would be turned off, but to me it is worth the money. I have wasted tons on other products where I used only a fraction of the product before beuying something else. So in the long run I think I will actually save money.

I'm not surprised; I ADORE their concealer stick!! But the price on the loreal is great!
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you like their concealer you should try the Edward Bess one. it is much better and only half the price. There is a link to it on the over 40 board.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=112781

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file