We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

dimethicone - with the "peg" listed after it

I have searched & learned that if the "peg xx" is listed prior to the cone, then the cone is water-soluble. What about if the peg is after? I have a non-ammonia, non-peroxide color I want to use in my hair, but it has the amedimethicone (sp) listed, then it says peg 50. Is this CG friendly? All I am trying to do is cover a few grays, but don't want to if this is going to require a shampoo.
Thanks.

Comments

• curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    bump
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    That must be water soluable because one of the curlmart items lists it in the ingredients ( one I use and get no buildup from) and beside it it says water soluable.
    This one said peg-40 after it
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    medusahair wrote:
    That must be water soluable because one of the curlmart items lists it in the ingredients ( one I use and get no buildup from) and beside it it says water soluable.
    This one said peg-40 after it

Thank you, I was hoping for that answer :)
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    Can I ask what the brand of haircolor is? I'm always looking for a good one!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file