CurlTalk

Please troubleshoot!

callie603callie603 Posts: 11Registered Users
Hi all,
So, right now I have Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner and a soemwhat gentle shampoo (L'Oreal Vive; it has a mild sulfate but it also has cones so I'm trying to get rid of it and still trying to decide which poo to try next). As I posted before, when I poo and then condition and go to sleep, when I wake up I have big floppy curls (like 3a/b; then they go away when I move around but that's a different story). However, if I don't poo, just condition, I don't get *any* curls.

So, do you think it's the wrong conditioner? The wrong poo? Some buildup from the poo? Or buildup from the conditioner? Any ideas?? My hair is super healthy-looking and shiny (but maybe that's from the cones??).

My curls are such that I believe I may actually be a curly, not a wavy, but I still need to find the HG! I'm starting with what I have on hand, and if I know what is wrong, I can then know what I need to change. But first I need to know if it's the poo or the conditioner or something else. I don't want to become a PJ just to find the HG! I don't have much money!!

Thanks,
Callie603
Learned about CG on 3/18/05

Comments