I'm so upset :(

SpeedGoddessSpeedGoddess Posts: 118Registered Users
I haven't had my hair cut in over a year and a half, so it was starting to get scraggly and uneven at the bottom. My hair hit my lower back, my butt when it was wet. And I absolutely loved it.
Well, I went in to get a hair cut today. And now it's right below my shoulders when wet. I don't know how long it'll be when it's dry, and I'm kinda scared to find out (I have it pulled in a bun at the nape of my neck right now).
I really dislike my hair being short, and I guess I didn't realize just how short it was going to be. Plus, Homecoming is coming up. So I'm really, really upset about my hair.
Do you guys have any feedback?
Hair type: 3B

CG since: Dec '08

(Johnson&Johnson No More Tears Shampoo when need help with build-up), Suave Naturals condish, leave some in, LaBella Gel, then out the door!

You only live once...make it count

Comments

• mimikomimiko Posts: 120Registered Users
    Make use of head bands and cute clips. Or you can try extensions :)
    3a/3b Protein sensitive
    Lo-Poo: MOP-C Hydration
    Co-wash TJ's tea tree, suave
    Conditioners: Yes to Cucumbers, TIGI Moisture Maniac
    DT:Ion reconstructor
    Leave-in: Giovanni DLI, Any of my other conditioners.
    Stylers: FSG!, Curl Keeper, HETT mousse, CJ CIAB, Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel, L'oreal Studio Silky Curls Gel, Deva Set it Free
    I diffuse and use CHS roller jaw clips
    I'm full Chinese and I never knew how to control my unruly hair until now! I <3 this website oh so very much.
  • SpeedGoddessSpeedGoddess Posts: 118Registered Users
    Thanks, I'll definitely try that :)
    I'm telling myself that all my "pre-CG" hair is gone now, so all I have left is my "CG only" hair, and since it's so healthy, it should grow fast
    Time to Google some growing tips :)
    Hair type: 3B

CG since: Dec '08

(Johnson&Johnson No More Tears Shampoo when need help with build-up), Suave Naturals condish, leave some in, LaBella Gel, then out the door!

You only live once...make it count

• listenincolorlistenincolor Posts: 1Registered Users
    Same thing happened to me; I donated 12 inches of my hair in April and I swear it's barely grown since. I'm basically rocking the big-curly-volumized hair until it grows out. Good luck - it'll work out :)
    Biracial 2b (I think); Favorite product: Paul Mitchell Flexible Hold Sculpting Foam; Still pretty new here :-|

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file