hair quit curling on one side

DolphinDolphin Posts: 329Registered Users
My hair is wavy/curly, and in the front, both sides of my hair curled pretty well. But the other night I had to use http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-T-Gel-Original-Shampoo/dp/B0000Y3CS8/ref=dp_cp_ob_bt_title_3 <--that on my hair, because my head was being taken over by Psoriasis. (It was clumping together on my head) and so far the only thing I have found that really works is that shampoo (I've tried TTTT, doesn't really work). And it is taking care of the clumps, but before I used this shampoo, I was doing pretty good on a mod-CG routine, and my hair was forming curls on both sides of my head in the front. Now one side is only becoming wavyish when I get it wet (all I had to do was wet it to get it to curl). The other side looks like it might be beginning to become more wavy also. I want my curls back, but at the same time, I don't see how I can quit using this shampoo (T-Gel) since it's the only thing that's worked, . How can I get my curls back on the sides? Do I need to do a clarify wash? If so, how do I do one again? Is there a way to keep using this shampoo without having it hurt my curls? I'm not even sure if the shampoo is the cause of the curl turning wavy, but I'm guessing it is.

EDIT: Oh, and ignore the green typing...I wasn't sure how to spell psoriasis and had to look it up and when I pasted it in, the rest came out green also.
Some 2b in the back, mostly (using FIA) 2c/F/iii.

Fine hair, normal porosity, and normal elasticity.

I'm still new to this CG stuff, so ANY tips you could give me are appreciated. :)

I have Celiac Disease, which means I can't eat or use products with wheat in it.

Formerly known as curlygirl92 and mixofwavescurls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file