We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Leave in Conditioner? when to put it in?

When do you all usually put in your leave in? :? My hair is extremely dry from cold so I think the leave in will help. I've never really been able to figure out the best time to add it? Should I put the curljunkie leave in before my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]curl keeper[/buylink] or after? and then gel? And do you put leavein on soaking wet or damp hair? please let me know your leave in conditioner process :) ? Before all other products ? afteR? :lol:
blonde/3a-3b - PJ!! :)
likes--cj hbdt, tress fx, arc angell, recoil, Ouidad DT, brhg

Comments

• memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    I put the leave-in in first, then the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink], the one of the Curl Junkie curl cremes......I have short, fine 3a hair but I have a lot of it.

Michelle
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I also do leave-in first. Usually leave-in, recoil, then joiwhip mousse.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Like they said , leave in first.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Same here, I always put it on first, normally on very wet hair.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • The ScientistThe Scientist Posts: 239Registered Users
    I put mine on first on soaking wet hair.
    2c/3a modified CG
    HG product: AG Recoil... Searching for others...
    HG method: pixiecurl method of drying. I'll never go back!
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    I do the same with my leave in. Usually on very wet hair while still in the shower :)

Haven't tried CK yet, its on its way to me:)
    2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • DMarieDMarie Posts: 89Registered Users
    I'll be the lone dissenter. I put the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink] in my hair before the CJ leave-in. I like to comb some of the CK in with my fingers and scrunch with the leave-in. I do this on soaking wet hair.
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    cgsamco wrote:
    Usually on very wet hair while still in the shower :)

What she said :P
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights