Sign me up for a CG/Deva testimonial bc i love my locks

curlgrlnyccurlgrlnyc Registered Users Posts: 3
i've got bountiful curls that i was straightening (read: destroying) with a ceramic hot iron. i felt like my hair was becoming fried, brittle, and thin. wearing it curly wasn't even an option.

now that i'm using the products in my sig and letting my hair dry naturally, i'm getting TONS of compliments! my hair looks alive again.

so far, i love my hair responds well to the Deva products. the biosilk gel is very strong but i put it in before bed and wake up to an amazing head of hair that stays for 2 days.

i won't annoy you with questions (use honey? clarifying how often? co wash?) so i am off to buy the curl handbook now.

thanks so much!

thanks!
Mix of 3a/2c
Loose wide curls, thick, dark brown hair
3" past shoulders
Products: DevaCurl OneC, Biosilk gel, Deva Curl moisture lock spray, Sebastian Potion 9

Comments

• LadydncingLadydncing Registered Users Posts: 964
    Happiness is making peace with your hair! :)
    Glad that you are happy with you lock and Welcome! :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • curlgrlnyccurlgrlnyc Registered Users Posts: 3
    thank you!

even though we have different curl types your posts have been particularly helpful!
    Mix of 3a/2c
    Loose wide curls, thick, dark brown hair
    3" past shoulders
    Products: DevaCurl OneC, Biosilk gel, Deva Curl moisture lock spray, Sebastian Potion 9
  • HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Registered Users Posts: 907
    Congratulations for transitioning, it always makes me feel joy when there's a new "convert", lol! And it's really wonderful how dry, thirsty hair can respond so quickly to TLC and any good ingredients that we feed it.:D
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)
  • teppuMteppuM Registered Users Posts: 19
    i want to get the curly girl book, and i've seen the deva curl product ad on this site -- does it work well for 4a/b's? i think i'm mostly a 4a though i've got some 3c parts (i think they'll probably become 4a after my hair grows out a bit more. i wish they'd stay as bigger curls but my hair is my hair and i have to love it as it is =p)
  • msgdfx1msgdfx1 Registered Users Posts: 106
    Hello. I can't address the Deva products because I have never used them, but, I swear by the CG routine. If you have curly hair, this routine will make the most of it, I believe. I have been following the routine for 2 years and my hair is incredibly curly with tons of volume. Too much volume, in my opinion. But, I love the routine.
    3C and natural for 5 years:angel10:.
  • JerseyCurl72JerseyCurl72 Registered Users Posts: 6
    I've been using the Deva product line for about 4 years now and love it... sometimes, I get weird and try a new product, but I always go back to Deva.
    3C past bra strap length (finally!) when dry and still growing... on No Poo since 11/2002

Deva One Condition; Angell; BIG Fan of the New Deva Set it Free...

(Jan 07): Reconciled with Miss Jessies Curly Pudding

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file