Ive never seen a possitive one before...

StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
But I did, this morning :) I swear I ovulated late so my period wasnt due for another week, but nope, I peed on that stick cuz hey, it was a cheap test and I had it lying around. And it was possitive! This is unreal, Im speechless. We were trying, we are excited but I honestly didnt think it would happen this fast! I already have a doctors appointment on the 22nd but now Im just kinda sitting here with this secret :) Smiling :)
"Someday love will find you...break those chains that bind you!!"

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Enjoy your secret. :) CONGRATS!
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Congratulations!!!
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    What great news! Congrats! :icescream:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Congrats! :binky:
    How long will you hold the secret? lol
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow congratulations!! And you're getting married in 4 days? So exciting!!

• inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I always loved that little secret. My husband and I have fun keeping it a secret from family.

Congrats!
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Congrats on the baby and the wedding :)
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • sopretty20sopretty20 Posts: 88Registered Users
    I just LOVE secrets!!! Congrats! I'm super excited for you!
  • StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
    Thanks everyone :) I told my best friend and she really hasnt been excited for me at all, keeps telling me how expensive they are and how I have to give up drinking and to make sure we are really ready so Im kinda dissapointed that I cant share in this like I did when she was pregnant but Im surrounded by fabulous women and as soon as I get to that doctors office and see a heartbeat we are gonna scream it from the roof tops :)

And yes, getting hitched in 4 days! Kinda bummed that I paid for the open bar that I cant partake in, but oh well...Ive been off the wine for a while now anyways...

Ive been spotting a little bit, nothing major but I was getting all worked up. Thinking I shouldnt get excited in case the pregnancy doesnt stick, but then I have to just catch myself and remind myself that I have a right to be excited. And Ill have a right to be sad if it miscarries. So for now, Im just reading my baby books and being happy with my fiance :)

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

• realisticrealistic Posts: 2,222Registered Users Curl Novice
    Congrats! :toothy7:
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not;
    and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Congrats! :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
    How is your friend doing?
    I think it'd be okay to partake in a bit of fun!
    You don't want to give it away just yet :happy10:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Congrats!
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Congratulations on the baby and the wedding - hope everything goes well for you. Maybe you can discreetly sneak in some non-alcoholic wine or champagne?
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
    So I asked a street vendor, bartender for a virgin strawberry margarita and she told me to go to Java Juice for a slushy! Haha, I was like....oh. Ok. :)

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

How'd the wedding go?!
    We need details! :toothy7:
    0004.gif

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Congrats on the wedding and the positive!!!!!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file