CurlTalk

Amazing Jewelry made by LisaAnn!

Beautiful Pendants

Hey! I know a lot of people are doing their holiday shopping right now and I just wanted to post this link to some pretty unique jewelry. It's made by our own LisaAnn, and she's so talented. She uses (correct me if I'm wrong, Liser) polymer clay. She can transfer most any image you'd like onto her pendants.

Other uses I've found: keychains, ornaments, present tags, party favors, etc etc etc. But of course my favorite is to wear them as a necklace.

I can't get a good picture of the piece she made for me, but it's gorgeous. It's a narrow pink on blank, with three very delicate butterflies.

So check out her store and ask her all of your questions. Hopefully she'll be able to post a picture of what she made me. My camera just sucks.
You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fbooyahlicious.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

Comments

• M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    I have two pendants made by the lovely LisaAnn, and I LOVE them. Get compliments all the time.
    :rambo:
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I have 6 of them, 5 of which I'm supposed to give as Christmas gifts. They're so gorgeous, though; I don't really want to give them away! :D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    I am patiently (yea, right!) waiting on 2 of them that I ordered recently. She also made me a figurine of Cartman in his police uniform (like my avatar) for me to give to my husband. It is so cool! Very, VERY detailed! LisaAnn is very talented! She rocks! :D
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Here's one of mine. I love it.

437oxl3.jpg
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    medussa, that's gorgeous!
  • CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    I'm a little embarassed to say how many I've bought so far...and have on order. :oops:

And most of them wil be mine and not gifts.
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • mafaldamafalda Posts: 510Registered Users
    medussa wrote:
    Here's one of mine. I love it.

437oxl3.jpg

That's beautiful. Definitely unique.
    "It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done."- Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • DiscgirlDiscgirl Posts: 746Registered Users
    They're beautiful.
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    Discgirl - you make jewelry too, right? How about some pics? Not to detract from lovely Lisa, but I've always been curious about your stuff.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • LisaAnnLisaAnn Posts: 436Registered Users
    Aww thank you Boo for the shout out!!
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Posts: 452Registered Users
    LisaAnn wrote:
    Aww thank you Boo for the shout out!!

You're welcome! Now post a pic of the one you made for me because it's so pretty!

And I do have a question for you. In order for you to transfer an image, do I just have to find something online? And then you print it out? This is all very amazing to me.

You're welcome! Now post a pic of the one you made for me because it's so pretty!

And I do have a question for you. In order for you to transfer an image, do I just have to find something online? And then you print it out? This is all very amazing to me.

I'm almost positive I didn't take a pic of yours :oops:

Yes any clear picture will do!
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Nice.

A lot of people here always talk about how they make this and that...People should post pics of their crafts in their albums or something.

We want to see! We want to see what you do!
    ;)
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    do I just have to find something online? And then you print it out? This is all very amazing to me.

That's all I did - found the images online; Lisa did the rest.

It's like magic.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    LisaAnn wrote:
    I'm almost positive I didn't take a pic of yours :oops:

Yes any clear picture will do!

What about one of the ones with the stripes around the edges, that didn't end up being the one I chose, but was sooo close?

Either that or we're just going to have to hang out again so that you can take a proper picture for me.

PartyHair wrote:
    do I just have to find something online? And then you print it out? This is all very amazing to me.

That's all I did - found the images online; Lisa did the rest.

It's like magic.

She is a witch you know!

:wink:
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
    Witchy LisaAnn
    Maker of the cute jewelry.
    Punch her in the face!

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Don't y'all think LA should make a bendy Wile E for ole Wile E?
    I know it would look smashing! :)
    And LA wants me to go away about now...

:lol:

btw...medussa, your hair is purdywub.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I love mine! It's like Medussa's but in orange and black :D
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    Really nice work, LisaAnn!

Medussa's pendant is so pretty. :)
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    LA-you have a PM.

And A-thanks for posting that!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
    Oh, HOORAY! I'm glad to see Lisa's jewelry getting some exposure.

I bought a pretty heart-shaped pendant for my mommy not too long ago, and I'll probably be pestering Lisa again after the holidays to get something for myself. :D
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    I bought ummm 6 of them from her a month or two ago. I gave them all as gifts, so I think I should buy some for myself. They rock. So pretty! :D

(P.S. Beeyootiful haiku Booyah!)
    DPTFm5.png
    Thank you so much guys for the compliments :oops:

After I finish all my custom requests, I'm going to branch out into some bracelets and earrings. I really just have so much fun making everything and the girls here have been my best customers EVAH.
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    LisaAnn wrote:

After I finish all my custom requests, I'm going to branch out into some bracelets and earrings. I really just have so much fun making everything and the girls here have been my best customers EVAH.

Oooh! Bracelets and earrings. That will rock! :D
    DPTFm5.png
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    Those are very pretty. I can't wait to see the earrings!

ETA: I just purchased "The Redhead" for obvious reasons. :wink:
    It looks really cool.

4bzpb3a.jpg
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
    LisaAnn wrote:

WOOHOO!!!!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Oh>my>WORD!! That pendant with three snowmen is SO mine!! I love the green face too! Just placed my order!

LisaAnn I'll be keeping my eye out for earrings and bracelets! How long does it usually take to ship (see code below)? :D
    Wearing the snowmen during Christmas with my family would ROCK! hehe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    spring1onu wrote:
    Oh>my>WORD!! That pendant with three snowmen is SO mine!! I love the green face too! Just placed my order!

LisaAnn I'll be keeping my eye out for earrings and bracelets! How long does it usually take to ship (see code below)? :D
    Wearing the snowmen during Christmas with my family would ROCK! hehe

Oooh, ooh, I can answer...about 2-3 days! She's super duper quick!
    My marketing team ;)

I am actually going to the post office either tomorrow or Monday, so you should get it pretty quick. Thank you so much for buying. I ADORE those snowmen, and came so very close to keeping them for myself.