CurlTalk

I need a new stylish product

anairamanairam Posts: 26Registered Users
I tried:
Angell: too crunchy, not soft curls at all
Acr Anrgell: better, but Flat top
Jessicurl: all. Too dry

I would like to try a new a product (gel, creme or mousse) for soft and define curls. Thank you, Mariana.
I am from Argentina, but I have lived in USA for 3 years. My hair is different here and I had to learn everything again.
CG from 1/16/04

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I just tried ORS lock and twist gel, it smells so good, I used it as regular gel, it was not hard at all, I mixed it with alittle bit of my condtioner, and I really like the results, soft curls.
  • anairamanairam Posts: 26Registered Users
    What is ORS?
    I am from Argentina, but I have lived in USA for 3 years. My hair is different here and I had to learn everything again.
    CG from 1/16/04
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    Organic Root Stimulator you can find it at the "ethnic" section of a drugstore or grocery store
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,477Registered Users
    I'd go for the Garnier Fructis conditioners and leave-ins (Sleek-n-Shine and/or Curl-n-Shine), the Soft Curl Cream or the Brilliantine Cream/Gel. Some of this stuff has a cone, so if you're strict CG it's a no-no.

Herbal Essence has some good gels: Body Envy, Totally Twisted and Set Me Up.

Aussie's Tizz No Frizz is good, too.

All this stuff is pretty inexpensive and a good place to start :) .
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • anairamanairam Posts: 26Registered Users
    Thank you. Today I bought Garnier (soft curl cream and Sleek and Shine) and also Herbal Essence set me up gel. My hair is drying now but the cream is wonderful. I use low poo from devacurl every week. Tomorrow I am going to try set me up. Mariana.
    CG from 1/16/04