From Good Hair days to bad hair days...

I started cg on the 5th..So its been a couple of weeks nearly a month. First few weeks my hair was looking great :D. But for the past week or so my hair has lost its curl pattern, Its frizzy and it seems like its gotten longer when i just got a haircut recently.. But yeah my hair is in a bad state., it wouldnt hold a style well So no matter how much gel i put on it still will after it dries will just go flat! Any help from you fellow CG Einsteins?:-(:puker:
Mixture of 2's And 3a
Medium to Coarse

Low Porosity
Low elasicity
Started CG 5/08/10
Co Wash : OS TT&M
Co :GFR&S
Style : Boots Pink/Garnier Survivor gel/UG gel/Tigi Curl Amplifer (experimenting)

Comments

• curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Registered Users Posts: 2,034
    How does it feel? Really soft or dry?

Are you using pink boots regularly? How much? Anything more than a very small amount (less than a pea size) makes my hair soft, flat, and won't hold a style.
    CG since 6/15/08!
    Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
  • AGirlWithACurlAGirlWithACurl Registered Users Posts: 44
    It feels hmm Producty but kind off in between soft and dry. I use pink boots everytime i wash my hair and sometimes in between when i want to refresh my curls. Okay i use alot of it no wonder its flat?
    Mixture of 2's And 3a
    Medium to Coarse

Low Porosity
    Low elasicity
    Started CG 5/08/10
    Style : Boots Pink/Garnier Survivor gel/UG gel/Tigi Curl Amplifer (experimenting)

• curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Registered Users Posts: 2,034
    This helped me a lot when I had problems with using too much:

http://jillipoo.blogspot.com/2009/01/weird-product-wednesday-boots-curl.html
    CG since 6/15/08!
    Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

http://collegecurly.blogspot.com/
  • AGirlWithACurlAGirlWithACurl Registered Users Posts: 44
    wow thanks. I was using WAY too Much. But what does it mean to emulsify?
    Mixture of 2's And 3a
    Medium to Coarse

Low Porosity
    Low elasicity
    Started CG 5/08/10

• Morgan_AdcockMorgan_Adcock Registered Users Posts: 2,573 Curl Neophyte
    That could also be a sign that you've got hidden cones in your hair products. Look for ingredients the names of which end in -cone, -conol, -col, or -xane, and don't begin with PEG. If so, you'll need to ditch the product(s), do another clarifying cleanse, and start over.

Cones seal your hair off from moisture -- even wanted moisture -- and don't come off without the right solvents. They can make your hair look greasy, at the same time that it looks (and feels) dry.
    Peace,
    Morgan

Baby Fine 3B, low porosity, normal density and elasticity
    CGing since July 2008

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file