New on this Site!

AllieboballyAlliebobally Posts: 3Registered Users
I'll be 16 on September 9th XD
I am new here. I had no idea about curly hair care until I came here and I still don't know much at ALL. :hiding: I got my layers trimmed and my hair highlighted blonde on Tuesday. :)
Here is my hair...probably dry compared to all yours (I shampoo my hair every day, and will stop)

Comments

• wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Welcome to the site! You have beautiful hair, just in case no one's ever told you. I am new on here, too.
    I was new to curls, also, because I had treated my hair like it was straight all my life and never thought twice about it. I'm so glad I now realize there's a special way to care for my wavy hair (I have about type 2c. Very thick, and also frizzy!)
    If it makes you feel better, your hair doesn't look super dry. I have yet to go CG, too. :) Good luck with your hair transformation!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • AllieboballyAlliebobally Posts: 3Registered Users
    thanks for replying!! :) Yeah I guess I never thought about my hair before. And I brushed it out, which made it look not so good. Haha. :blob7:
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Yup, same here. I'm glad I'm not the only one!.... :D
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • proctorsweetieproctorsweetie Posts: 93Registered Users
    Hello and welcome :) I'm Annie! Happy Belated Birthday and you have lovely, lovely hair.
    I think Bumble&Bumble put it best: WILD CHILD AMAZON WARRIOR BOMBSHELL

2c/3a Botticelli curls
    started CG 27. May 2011
    :wave:
    Curl inspiration: Nicole Kidman's natural curls, the 80's/90's careers of Laetitia Casta & Eva Herzigova, the artwork of Milo Manara

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file