Jill Scott Gets A Perm?

NaturalReviewNaturalReview Posts: 91Registered Users

Comments

• *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have to be honest..I've never been nuts about Jill Scott's hair. I've seen it a few times where I've liked it..where she wears the fluffy curly fro..but other than that I usually hate it. And these damn styles in the photos are no different ..it's a hot mess.

And frankly, I'm sick of the black female celebrities hacking their damn hair off in these stupid styles trend. Cause the styles don't do a damn thing for them...leave that **** to Posh Spice and Halle Berry.

Perhaps that's mean but it's how I feel.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • anonymous_29030anonymous_29030 Posts: 619Registered Users
    I have to be honest..I've never been nuts about Jill Scott's hair. I've seen it a few times where I've liked it..where she wears the fluffy curly fro..but other than that I usually hate it. And these damn styles in the photos are no different ..it's a hot mess.

And frankly, I'm sick of the black female celebrities hacking their damn hair off in these stupid styles trend. Cause the styles don't do a damn thing for them...leave that **** to Posh Spice and Halle Berry.

+1
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It doesn't look like a perm. Maybe it's a less permanent straightening method.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users Curl Neophyte

+100
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg
  • shelly12345shelly12345 Posts: 17Registered Users
    To tell you the truth, I don't like curly hair like these.
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I saw her in a lifetime movie recently. Her hair wasl long and looked like a wrap to me, if that was her real hair. I think she's a better singer than actress. And I don't think Beyonce can act her way out of a wet paper bag but I usually keep it to myself because some people get upset when I say that.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    adthomas wrote: »
    I saw her in a lifetime movie recently. Her hair wasl long and looked like a wrap to me, if that was her real hair. I think she's a better singer than actress. And I don't think Beyonce can act her way out of a wet paper bag but I usually keep it to myself because some people get upset when I say that.

I know! People take it so personal.
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file