Searching for Elva from K.Charles

BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
If anyone has any information where Elva went, I would appreciate a PM. She is a hairstylist that used to work at K.Charles salon (Aveda salon) in San Antonio, Texas. She was an excellent hairstylist for curly hair.

Unfortunately, I do not know her last name.

:-(

I hope someone has some info.
Thanks in advance!

Boomygrrl
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
:blob8:

3a/3b

Comments

• elva curly hair san antonioelva curly hair san antonio Posts: 4Registered Users
    quote=Boomygrrl;1459003]If anyone has any information where Elva went, I would appreciate a PM. She is a hairstylist that used to work at K.Charles salon (Aveda salon) in San Antonio, Texas. She was an excellent hairstylist for curly hair.

Unfortunately, I do not know her last name.

:-(

I hope someone has some info.
    Thanks in advance!

Boomygrrl[/quote]
  • elva curly hair san antonioelva curly hair san antonio Posts: 4Registered Users
    HI its me Elva Carabajal. Thank you so much for looking for me. My email is [email protected]. :mrgreen:
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This site rocks, and you rock Elva! Woot woot!
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    So happy for the reunion!

Elva, if you have your own salon or a place you're cutting now that isn't in the Salon Reviews section of NC.com, please see how to get it on there for other San Antonio area curlies. I know how important it is to find a good curly cutter (having lost my 22 years stylist when she retired and having gone on a "quest" myself).

And Elva, if you have tips for how to style curly hair--maybe you can do a helpful post the way Struttswife did, so other curlies can take your tips to their own less-curl-experienced stylists? Just a thought...

Yay for good curl stylists!!!

And, on a side note, my late aunt (my mom's eldest sis) was named Elva. :D
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • combocurlscombocurls Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hi Elva, do you currently work at a salon in San Antonio? Is there a stylist currently at K Charles Stone Oak that you would recommend for curly hair? I just moved here and I'm not sure where to go. Thanks so much!!
    yes i do work at a salon in san antonio. please call me 210-412-7688. i would love to give you a consultaion.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file