Ulta - full AG Line!

I was in Ulta earlier this week and saw that they are now selling the AG line. I plan on trying the ReCoil the next time I stop in.

Sorry if this has already been posted. :p
Kelly

2c/3a: Fine, Thin, High Porosity; very fragile.

Currently Using:
Weekly LoPoo: ABBA Pure Curls Sulfate Free Shampoo
CoWash Cleansing: Tresemme Naturals or Giovanni TTTT
Condish: CJ Hibiscus & Banana
Leave In: ABBA Pure Gentle w/ Argon Oil added
Stylers: ABBA Pure Style gel (warm temps) or CJ CCCC (cool temps)

Special Stuff:
Coconut Oil scalp massage - Weekly
PT/DT - Kpak Reconstructor / Kpak Intense Hydration (as needed)

Comments

• MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Faboo.

This is a terrific line for my hair. When I have had special occasions or "dress up" days or days when I MUST HAVE GREAT HAIR...I do the whole AG thing from Curl Act Poo, Condish, Fast Food LI and ReCoil (with some AG HardJel on crown for lift). I get sexy hair.

I don't use it all the time (I like to rotate) and Recoil does act a bit drying on me, but a superb line for my fine hair (it does have protein, I believe).

If you get the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:Coil[/buylink], I recommend you get the Fast Food (unless you're strict CG). They work very well together and I get excellent volume.

But that's only for people who will lowpoo or use the AG CA poo. For cowashers, nope. It does have a cone, if I recall correctly.

I liked this line so much after my new hairdresser used it on me that i went to my local BSS and bought the whole system for my hair, including hairspray and texture/moulding paste. I seriously went bonkers.

But the poo/condish/ff/recoil is a great combo for me.

Oh, and is that the HOT new Old Spice guy in your avatar. Yummy!!! (he's hilarious , too)
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • Kelly CurlyQKelly CurlyQ Posts: 50Registered Users
    Yes, that is him! He is a super cutie!

I am glad you told me your experiences with this line; I 'stalk' you on these boards as my hair twin, LOL! Many time what works for you will work for me. So -- since I do use a low poo once per week, I think I will give the Fast Food/Recoil combo a chance.
    Kelly

Currently Using:

Special Stuff:

• MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh, and since you are my twin-sorta, do get the Curl Junkie "myster gel 1" which comes out end of September or so. It worked SOOOOOOOOOOOOO well on me, better than Abba Pure Style and also a medium hold (no glycerin). It was THE best gel I used over the summer, and it was crazy good over [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:coil[/buylink].

I wish it was available NOW! Ah, well...patience... patience...
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • Kelly CurlyQKelly CurlyQ Posts: 50Registered Users
    That gel is already on my wish list! CJ products are awesome and almost all have worked well for me.
    Kelly

Currently Using:

Special Stuff:

• EponaBlackhorseEponaBlackhorse Posts: 304Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was in Ulta earlier this week and saw that they are now selling the AG line. I plan on trying the ReCoil the next time I stop in.

Sorry if this has already been posted. :p

Yep! I was in Ulta yesterday returning some stuff that didn't work for me. Picked up AG:Recoil. The lady behind the counter didn't even know they had it and she was a curly girl herself! Used it this morning over the Giovanni Direct LI. So far... awesome! Will try to get pics up this evening if it lasts all day. :)
    3a, medium texture, low porosity(?)
    Poo: KC Come Clean
    Rinse-out Condish: Jessicurl Too Shea
    Leave-in: KCKT
    Styling Products: KCCC, HETT/HESMU, Joiwhip
    Weekly Treatment: Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioner
    Monthly Treatment: Henna

Hair Pics (most I've hidden from public view but if you want to see more, PM me and I'll open up the security on them): http://flickr.com/photos/eponaaran/sets/72157610671796089/
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Is AG:Recoil CG?
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • justajesuschickjustajesuschick Posts: 1,657Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    santini wrote: »
    Is AG:Recoil CG?

Yes.
    Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, polyquaternium-55, hydroxypropyl starch, cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, corn starch modified, cetrimonium chloride, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, achillea millefolium extract, prunus serotina (wild cherry) bark extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, sodium pca, polyquaternium-10, magnesium sulfate, silk amino acids, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed keratin, panthenol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, tetrasodium edta, parfum/ fragrance, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
    I'm 47. Straight hair until 6/2010. THANKS, thyroid!
    2b, medium-fine, normal-low porosity, medium density and elasticity
    CG since 7/1/2010

Cleanse: Abba Color Protect
    Condition: DevaCurl OC
    LI: CJ-Deep Fix, Beauticurls LI
    Curl Enhancer: CHS Curl Keeper, KCCC
    Gel: Alba Strong Hold Gel, BRHG, Hugo Naturals Gel, SS FHG, CJPP
    Trying/Maybe: Ecostyler, CJRM
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Thank you, justajesuschick !
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I am so excited to see this! I'm almost out of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] and didn't want to order it online. I need a leave-in so I might also try Fast Food. Giovanni Leave-in is doing nothing at all for my hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file