Loads of Boots pink curl creme - will consider any offer :)

roodlesroodles Posts: 20Registered Users
I have ten pots of Boots pink curl creme (one is about 5-10% used). I'm a UK curly but willing to ship anywhere, as long as you don't mind paying postage. This is the cult Boots product, very CG-friendly.

I'm willing to consider doing almost any swap/sale for these - I'm a bit of a PJ so would love to try something new.

THIS RANGE IS BEING DISCONTINUED, which is why I bought the product in bulk. If you want to get your hands on some, here's a good chance :)

(Reason why I want to swap/sell - just in case you think I'm somehow scamming: I'm sick and a bunch of my hair fell out a while ago. With it being so thin at the time, I didn't want to use anything with much hold/that would weigh my hair down. It's growing back now, though (YAY!), and because my hair is naturally very thick, I need to use gel on it instead of creme now. I loved this product so much that I bought loads when I heard it was being discontinued, and I don't want to see it go to waste).

Also, I'm new at this, so please be patient with my cluelessness!
3a newbie ~ CG since 22nd May 2010
Having major curl envy while trying to achieve healthy hair with chronic illness... :goofy: Grow, hair, grow! *pokes*
Current routine:
Boots Essentials Condish w/ Naked Detox Condish
* KCKT and CO
* KCCC & KCGP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file