Moroccanoil Shampoo + Conditioner

Has anyone tried it? I got the Keratin Treatment today and my stylist wants me to use it, although I'm not a fan of shampoos. Is is any good?

Comments

• MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Caitiee wrote: »
    Has anyone tried it? I got the Keratin Treatment today and my stylist wants me to use it, although I'm not a fan of shampoos. Is is any good?

I'll happily tell you what I thought of the products, but I'll preface it with asking why'd you'd ask OUR opinion after you trusted this stylist to give you the keratin treatment? Why wouldn't you trust the stylist? Just wondering....

I used to use several of the products in the MoroccanOil line prior to going CG. I thought the poo and rinse out conditioner were just so-so. Overpriced and not very effective. The deep condish and styling products were much better.

If your stylist said to use it, well, if you trust them, use the stuff. I don't see how those of us who have never touched your hair or know how it responds could advise you better...Or ask your stylist for alternates.

I know sometimes stylists push products they sell for the bottom line, but if this is not that case, if they truly just think these products would suit you, well....
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file