That Maca Boosts Energy

ShrekLoverShrekLover Registered Users Posts: 2,551 Curl Neophyte
In my libido thread hatingmyhair suggested maca. I didn't notice much affect on libido, but I did notice an effect on my energy. To test it out I didn't reorder and now I am sorry. I am on my second week without it. I did reorder last week and they shipped today, I can't wait to get it. It wasn't my imagination. I woke up refreshed every day and didn't get tired during the day while I was taking it. I don't think it started immediately but definitely within a couple of weeks.

I did some research and on one site someone said it can cause some side affects if you take too much until you get used to it. The bottle I had said to take 2 to 6 capsules a day (they have liquid also). I started out taking 1 and after about a week started taking 2 a day. I never went over that. BUT to get it back in my system I am going to take 3 a day to start when I receive my new order. I can't wait! I used the organic capsules.

http://www.macamagic.com/

This site has a lot of inormation. I ordered from there the first time and vitacost this time, I think vitacost was a bit cheaper but it was still this brand. I highly recommend this if you want more energy.

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Registered Users Posts: 2,485 Curl Connoisseur
    Interesting - thanks for the update. I think I'll look into it....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file