Keracare Natural Textures

2»

Comments

• EdenRoseEdenRose Registered Users Posts: 181
    i think i am sold. i am def gonna give it a try next payday. used to use it and love it when i was relaxed and i am looking for a good leave in and well its good to add new things to my product rotation :blob4:
    https://twitter.com/Lov3Revolution

Last Relaxer-March 2011
    :occasion2:BC- 7-11-2011
    When you get the choice to sit out or dance, I hope you dance <3

Hair Type: ?
    Tons of whirls and curls and coils on my head. My hair's sometimes my best friend and other times we're at odds. But either way it's curls to the end. No need for a relaxer cause there's no reason to stress, my tresses are at their best
    :wav:

Length goal : Shoulder Length :)

• kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Registered Users Posts: 380
    Cleansing cream left my hair extremely stripped and dry, every time I used it. Leave in was ok, defining custard was ok and cannot be mixed with other products.
  • lashon20lashon20 Registered Users Posts: 1,150
    I love the cleansing cream and butter cream. So far this butter cream is the only one I've tried that has really moisturized my hair and not make it look dull.
    http://mynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com/

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze
  • Truqueen01Truqueen01 Registered Users Posts: 202
    Ended up finding this at a local BSS. Out of all the products, my favs are the cleansing cream, leave in, twist & define cream (twist/twistouts), & the defining gel (for WNG). I bought them in a set so was able to try everything. All of the products left my hair w/ a good sheen on damp & dry hair. The smell could be better but it dissipates well.

The hair milk & butttercream...meh. I have other things that work better.
    Overall, will repurchase.
  • yrh11yrh11 Registered Users Posts: 142
    I have the hair milk, butter cream, and twist & define. The hair milk is ok, but the butter cream moisturized my hair all week. I want to try the leave-in conditioner but it is a little pricy. I used the twist & define to shingle my hair and it turned out pretty good. I am debating whether to get the defining gel. Someone said the products smell like glue and it does! LOL!! I will definitely repurchase.
    Last relaxer: Feb 07
    BC: Feb 08

Current HG -
    Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black Soap Cleansing Shampoo
    Conditioner: Taliah Waajid Enhanced Herbal Conditioner
    Leave In: KeraCare Natural Textures Leave In
    Styler: Eco Styler, Uncle Funky's Daughter Extra Butter, KeraCare Twist and Define Cream, Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
  • beautifully_bribeautifully_bri Registered Users Posts: 12
    I came across the Keracare natural line at the Nzuri Natural Hair show few months ago and got the leave-in condish & the defining custard. From a lot of products that I have used in the past, their products really define & quenched my curls, the defining custard has my heart. After I cowash or wet my hair, I put a good dollop of the custard in my hand and work it into my hair. It does a great job on cutting down the frizz. I would recommend this to anyone who does the wash-n-go.

As for finding the natural line in KeraCare, try JcPenney salons & SmartStyles Salon in Walmart. I don't ever buy there line at bss b/c they be marked up more than the regular retail price.
    Licensed Cosmetologist
    4A/4B
    Fine
    Low/Medium Porosity
    BC 2004

Currently Using
    CoWash - AIA Coconut CoWash
    Condish - Sauve Naturals Tropical Coconut
    Stylers - FSG, EcoStyler/Aloe Vera gel mixture
    Oils - Virgin Coconut oil
  • NiNibabyNiNibaby Registered Users Posts: 22
    For those of you who've tried Keracare and liked it...how many of you have tried Oyin products? I heard rave reviews about Oyin from naturals of various textures, bought some Hair Dew and my hair absolutely hated it. I'm hoping that if Oyin didn't work for you but Keracare did...I'll have the same luck. I am done with this dry hair but I do not have PJ money so I have to do some research before I purchase
    Last relaxer: December 23, 2010
    Still transitioning...:disgust:
  • adthomasadthomas Registered Users Posts: 5,525 Curl Neophyte
    I tried the twist out product awhile back. It was pricey at bss. My hair looked good but it was greasy to touch. I have since learned any styler that has oils and a butter or custard consistency is to heavy for my hair. I need a runny creamy similar to conditioner.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file