I Want To Bc Soooo Bad!!!

au naturale27au naturale27 Posts: 6Registered Users
i've been transitioning for a WHOLE YEAR now!:wav: and im a senior in highschool, my mother & father will NOT allow me to cut my hair as long as i'm living with them. but i do want hair for prom and stuff, but as soon as i move out i swear its gone, whether they know it or not! but i just wanna share my frustration :angry5:, my ends are LONG, & its harder for people with LONG hair to transition with protective styles and without heat. plus more and more natural hair care are being sold at Target such as KINKY CURLING CUSTARD products & MISS JESSIES! & i wanna use them soooo bad but i CANT, i mean i COULD, but it wouldn't be the same & i wouldn't feel free. when i use those products i want the FULL effect!
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• MsSassyMsSassy Posts: 3Registered Users
    i've been transitioning for a WHOLE YEAR now!:wav: and im a senior in highschool, my mother & father will NOT allow me to cut my hair as long as i'm living with them. but i do want hair for prom and stuff, but as soon as i move out i swear its gone, whether they know it or not! but i just wanna share my frustration :angry5:, my ends are LONG, & its harder for people with LONG hair to transition with protective styles and without heat. plus more and more natural hair care are being sold at Target such as KINKY CURLING CUSTARD products & MISS JESSIES! & i wanna use them soooo bad but i CANT, i mean i COULD, but it wouldn't be the same & i wouldn't feel free. when i use those products i want the FULL effect!

Just hold on! lol not that long of a wait. In the meantime, continue to rock your protective styles and keep your hair conditioned and moisturized
  • BlondeNapsBlondeNaps Posts: 1Registered Users
    I know how you feel! Lol. I'm waiting to BC too, except I've only been transitioning for about 2 months or more, so I don't have a lot of growth. But in a month or two, I'm going to check how much growth I have, and if it's atleast 3-4 inches from my scalp, I'm going BC :)

And another thing too, my mom is so against me cutting off my hair, but then again I live on my own now. (I'm 19) Regardless, I don't like the negativity I meet up with, when I tell my family I'm going to BC lol :disgust: They don't understand I guess.
    event.png
    4c (is there such a thing? My hair doesn't look like 4a or b :dontknow:) - Nappy, kinky hair, no real curl pattern.

http://www.ablondeskinkynapss.blogspot.com

Products I'm currently trying out:
    - Olive Oil Shampoo
    - Olive Oil Deep conditioner :love5:
    - Motions Leave-in CO
    - Carrot Oil

Products I still need to purchase:
    - Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
    - Detangling Denman brush
    - Mega Tek! :3
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you're still transitioning, just keep doing that. Co-wash, condition and deep condition a lot. I would even use a little curl activator to keep both textures soft. A little castor oil mixed with moringa oil also softens.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file