We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

FreeCurls

automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
Your new avatar is just smurfy!

:wink: Sorry, had to do it... it's not very often you get to use "smurfy" in a sentence.

Let's just hope you didn't change your avatar since I posted this! :P

Comments

• FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    aww thanks! I used to love me some smurfs back in the day so when I saw this I had to pay my respects. :)
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I laughed at my husband when he showed me a photo of his high school muscle car. Can you see the Smurfs in the front window? :lol:

I guess everyone loved the Smurfs in the 80's.

4hjb4mg.jpg
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    that's funny. remember those little stuffed character clips they used to have where you could pinch thier shoulders and the arms would open up and you could clip them on things? I had one of Papa Smurff for years! Loved it. I think it's tucked away somewhere now.
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

FreeCurls wrote:
    that's funny. remember those little stuffed character clips they used to have where you could pinch thier shoulders and the arms would open up and you could clip them on things? I had one of Papa Smurff for years! Loved it. I think it's tucked away somewhere now.

I totally remember those. You should dig yours up and sell it on Ebay. :D
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    I've got a soccer smurf.
    I pulled it out of some of my old stuff the past w/e when I was cleaning out my old closet :oops:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

I've got a soccer smurf.
    I pulled it out of some of my old stuff the past w/e when I was cleaning out my old closet :oops:

Did you say, Ebay?
    medussa wrote:
    I've got a soccer smurf.

Did you say, Ebay?
    I hate being such a sentimental sap!
    Tho I've put other stuff on ebay...

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

medussa wrote:
    I laughed at my husband when he showed me a photo of his high school muscle car. Can you see the Smurfs in the front window? :lol:

I guess everyone loved the Smurfs in the 80's.

4hjb4mg.jpg
    Nice car, but there's nothin' better than a Stang :wink:
    0004.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file