Central NJ Deva find..

TaraVictoriaTaraVictoria Posts: 374Registered Users
Just thought I'd let you know that I did find a certified Deva person in central NJ - Stevie at Salon Bangles in Springfield on rt22.
Honestly, I can't speak much of the cut, only because I'm not too certain that the Deva cut is really for me any more. (I did like the salon a lot in NYC, but still not sure about the cut).
They don't carry Deva products, and she is new to the salon but worked with other Deva professionals prior to this.
I did like the color she did - it's Organix - and worked really nicely on my hair.
Enjoy!
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

:angel5::angel5:
for the love of the lens...

http://animafoto.smugmug.com/

www.animafoto.wordpress.com

Comments

• MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oooh, that's not far from me at all. Like 15 minutes.
    I need a haircut SO bad!

Just curious, why you don't like the cut for your hair?
    Overall was she open to suggestions and knowledgeable about curly hair? I ask because there are so many so called "Deva certified" stylists out there that don't really listen and just end up doing what they want.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • TaraVictoriaTaraVictoria Posts: 374Registered Users
    I only really liked the Deva cut I had at Deva, in the city. But they were pretty "demanding" there too - sort of told me what they were going to do, and that was that.
    I've had 2 nonDeva cuts since and I liked them... I guess I tried this because it was close, and I was curious too (and I like the color they use a lot!)
    But everyone is different... I just don't feel the whole "dry cut" really works for me...
    Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
    Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
    Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
    Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

:angel5::angel5:
    for the love of the lens...

http://animafoto.smugmug.com/

www.animafoto.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file