haircut help !

audreyfuzzzzaudreyfuzzzz Posts: 4Registered Users
hey ! so i'm 16, i want to do something different with my hair for this school year. i'm never really able to do a cute haircut cos i have these curls that don't work with anything as i'm sure you guys can relate to haha. anyways i have like 3b hair, about midback length and if i straighten it, it's about a hand above my butt. i kinda was thinking about a shorter cut, although i don't know how it would turn out - and i don't want it to be weird looking and poofy because i'll miss my long hair! if you guys could give me suggestions of shorter (or any!) cute curly haircuts that are easy to manage, that'd be super coool. thanks ! :thumbup:

http://i35.tinypic.com/25ovzub.jpg -> kind of a dumb picture yeah but that's my hair !
http://i33.tinypic.com/2wntr8g.jpg -> i'm the super curly one, lol.

Comments

• SujiSuji Posts: 87Registered Users
    I think your hair's really pretty, and I like the length on you. I don't have any haircut ideas, but if you wanted change, maybe instead you could get some light highlights? They can really bring out definition since the highlights kinda twirl and intertwine with the curls.
    -2b/2cFi-ii, med pososity?.
    no silicones/sulfates, but lowpoo 1x week (GTTT)
    GVP CB or LVP Glossy Volume; Curl Junkie Smoothing Gellie, AG Re:Coil, HE Mousse.
    still on a mission to find my hg combo.. :)
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Oh, you have beautiful hair! Why change it?
    I like the other poster's idea. Or maybe side bangs, if you don't have them already? They look good on almost anyone.
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file