Hello Everyone

AvnArmyWifeAvnArmyWife Posts: 6Registered Users
:wave:Hi
I stumbled onto this site when I was looking for some curly hair styles and I'm so glad I found out. My hair has been relaxed since I was in 4th or 6th grade. I'm not sure when my mom started, but for a few years, it was never relaxed at all. Now, I'm going through the transition of no relaxers and learning how to take care of my curly hair. I didn't realize what my hair would look like until I saw my mom's hair (relaxer free for 6 years) and it's so much more healthier. My husband has been at me to keep my curls (my relaxers sometimes don't take very well) and I usually end up with a big frizzy mess if I don't use my straightener. So, I've decided to take my hubby's advice and keep my curly hair.
I wish I had found this site years ago, I would've definately went natural had I had the info on how to care for my hair. As a military spouse, we're never in the same state for more than a few years so finding a reputable stylest is always hard for me. I did find one (in my hometown through the mizani website) and I'll be calling her to set up a consultant. I'm just sad that I'll be leaving to go back to Kansas in Feb and then it's wherever the Army sends us after that.

Tyakeia
Mrs. Spangelo
Last Relaxer: Second week of August 2010 :thumbup:
4a (i think:dontknow:)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." ~Ambrose Redmoon

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,795Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    HI there! We're so glad you've found us! We're here to help!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • AvnArmyWifeAvnArmyWife Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thanks!!
    Mrs. Spangelo
    Last Relaxer: Second week of August 2010 :thumbup:
    4a (i think:dontknow:)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." ~Ambrose Redmoon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file