Product Question: Pro: Cure

VarietyVariety Posts: 56Registered Users Curl Neophyte
It often takes me hours to detangle my hair and someone recommended that I use a natural softener.

Has anyone heard of the natural softener called Pro:Cure? I am interested in hearing reviews (ex: Is it really natural, what natural ingredient is actually softening the hair, etc).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• CzechfanCzechfan Posts: 50Registered Users
    Hi Variety,

The only product I've heard of that even comes close to that name is at Sally's and its called "Cure Care Hair Care and Skin Conditioner." It is available in the following sizes 20 oz @ $2.49, and 128 oz @$7.99. I know some people are using this as a co-wash and absolutely love it and its a bargain too. Its on my list of things to try. Here's the online link for the product. http://www.sallybeauty.com/scalp-conditioner/CURCAR1,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair02-01

I hope that helps and is the product you meant.

Hugs!

Nora

RO= GVPCB,Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholestrol& Mango conditioner
    LI= Herbal Essence Hello Hydration,VO5 Moisture Milks.
    DT= JC WDT, GVP KPAK

Styling: FSG,,Ecostyler Krystal Gel, LALSG,:love4:&:love4:AfroVeda Curly Custard, Cocolatte Moisture Mask, Pur Whipped Gelly
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I found the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Domanage-Look-LLC/351641360482#!/pages/The-Domanage-Look-LLC/351641360482?v=wall

There seems to be absolutely no info on the net. No reviews or even how to get the product. Honestly it sound like a texturizer to me and after looking at the video I'm convinced it is.

I'm not against texturizers but if your looking for something natural I don't think this is it.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file