3C hair suggestions please??

dannibabi16dannibabi16 Posts: 3Registered Users
Hey does anyone have 3C hair like me?? I have thick curly hair and can anyone please help me with suggestions on how to keep it down and flat and tame all day so it won't poof up later on???
I use mousse and gel mixed in it after I shower but idk what I'm doing wrong....I really just want it to stay in place and not go wild during school.:afro:

Comments

• dannibabi16dannibabi16 Posts: 3Registered Users
    ]Hey does anyone have 3C hair like me??? I have thick curly hair and can anyone please help me with suggestions on how to keep it down and flat and tame all day so it won't poof up later on???
    I use mousse and gel mixed and leave in conditioner spray and hair spray in it after I shower but idk what I'm doing wrong....I really just want it to stay in place and not go wild during school....:afro:Thanks!! I REALLY appreciate any suggestions !
  • SydkneeeSydkneee Posts: 25Registered Users
    Hey, I have long and thick 3c hair too. :] My hair gets really poofy and I get veeeeryyyy self conscious. What helps me is I take a shower at nite, French Braid/Cornrow my hair while I'm in the shower and put on a bandana before I go to bed. And when I wake up I just take them out real quick. TAAADAA! My hair does look a bit shorter then usual but its not very poofy :] unless it's humid that day. If it is humid, then you can just leave the braids in and wait until tommorow to take them out :D

Edit:BTW; I only do two French Braids/Cornrows. Like Pigtails. :]

Hope I helped!
  • dannibabi16dannibabi16 Posts: 3Registered Users
    wow finally someone understands lol you have nooo idea how bad i always want my hair to stay down and flat so i can wear it down instead of in a pony tail all the time but thanksss so much for the suggestion! i will DEFF try that this wknd since my parents want me to go back to natural until it gets cold again bc my hair got thinner bc i have it straightened so long sometimes and i REALLY want it to grow n look longer curly too nt jst straight! bt thanks alot i'll let you knw how it wrks out! :tongue3:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file