CurlTalk

Military gift

lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
I'm looking to get someone a military calender who was in three of the services.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    Glory days. I think the old-style warbirds are just awesome to look at.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
  • sariroosariroo Posts: 1,958Registered Users
    Glory Days. End of discussion.
    316vq4y.jpg
    sariroo wrote:
    Glory Days. End of discussion.

:lol:
  • gekko422gekko422 Posts: 4,869Registered Users
    I like A-10s which have not seen their glory days, so I voted for a Civil War calendar. I am a big Civil War buff!
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    Not an option, but I like those "day in the life of the average military member" photos.

Otherwise, I'd go Glory Days
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
    Not an option, but I like those "day in the life of the average military member" photos.

I went to Barnes & Noble & then to the mall's kiosk. Neither had what I really wanted, which is probably what you're referring to... military men & women, guns, tanks, planes & ground transport, sunsets, darkness, blinding light, blood, sweat & tears, sadness, happiness, etc. :(
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Glory Days. Because I like those shows about old aircraft on the History Channel. Also, my BF's dad was trained as a fighter pilot in WWII and has great stories. (Fortunately for him, the war ended before he saw combat.)
  • sariroosariroo Posts: 1,958Registered Users

I went to Barnes & Noble & then to the mall's kiosk. Neither had what I really wanted, which is probably what you're referring to... military men & women, guns, tanks, planes & ground transport, sunsets, darkness, blinding light, blood, sweat & tears, sadness, happiness, etc. :(

I get a low end version of that every year free from USAA! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    316vq4y.jpg
  • loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    sariroo wrote:

I get a low end version of that every year free from USAA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL gotta love USAA!
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
    I hate to say this you two, but I got the calendar as well. I didn't want to say a word about it since I hid it & forgot about it until just, err, um, yesterday! :oops: But I'm not going to give it up for anyone.

By the way, I forked over the money for "Glory Days". :D