Kinky Kurly at Whole Foods in A2!!

I am SO excited! This is for those of you who happen to live in Michigan around the Ann Arbor area. I went to Whole Foods today (the one by Eisenhower) and they had Kindy Kurly products!! I used to have to order them online only, but not anymore! Just thought I'd pass that along for those of you in my area. Also, I spoke with the stock girl and she said that a competing line is also coming soon but she was unable to say the brand, so I'll watch for whatever that is and see if it's anything CG. :love4:
Fine/3a-c hair, CG since 2006
C/O wash: Suave Waterlily Aloe, As I am Coconut Co-wash
Stylers: Kinky Curly Custard Cream, Kinky Curly Knot Today Detangler,Herbal Essence Set me Free Gel, Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
HG: Neutral protein filler
DT: Coconut Oil, Argan Oil
Special Considerations: I frequently color because I have almost 50% grey, I use a semi-permanent to reduce damage

Comments

• BigHairLalaBigHairLala Posts: 116Registered Users
    I am SO excited! This is for those of you who happen to live in Michigan around the Ann Arbor area. I went to Whole Foods today (the one by Eisenhower) and they had Kindy Kurly products!! I used to have to order them online only, but not anymore! Just thought I'd pass that along for those of you in my area. Also, I spoke with the stock girl and she said that a competing line is also coming soon but she was unable to say the brand, so I'll watch for whatever that is and see if it's anything CG. :love4:

Hi! I am also in A2.

I have been thinking about getting this and notice that you have a similar curl type as I do. How does the Kinky Curly work with your hair? Does it weigh it down at all?
    [FONT=&quot]Mod CG since January 2010[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2b/c – in winter; mostly 3a in summer; working toward 3a all year-round
    Fine - Dense - Fairly porous
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cowash & Leave in: Co-wash with TJ’s Tea-Tree Tingle cond. , Suave Naturals, TJ Nourish[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Styling products in rotation: AG Re:coil, K-Y liquid; FSG, epsom salt & lavender curl-revitalizer;
    [/FONT]
  • DerbyCityNaturalsDerbyCityNaturals Posts: 422Registered Users
    Rejoicing with you! I remember when my Whole Foods store started selling KC I was overjoyed. If there is high demand be sure to get on the waiting list. They will put products aside for you when they come in and you have 48 hours to pick them up.
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,682Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Is it safe to say "Go Wolverines!"?
    Yay Class of ::muffles mouth with hand::
    I miss Ann Arbor!
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • charyjaycharyjay Posts: 10Registered Users
    Hey gals,

I went to the Whole Foods on Washtenaw after my BC (2 weeks ago) and got a sample of the KC Curling Custard and also the KC Knot Today!

They're in "tester" bottles so they allow you to test those products, i.e. put them in a little cup to take home with you. You can also test other popular natural hair brands as well, for free!

I just recently did the BC so I'm holding off on trying KC CC again until my curl pattern actually surfaces, but I'm glad to pass this info along.

BTW, I go to Eastern, so go GREEN! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file