River Phoenix
river-phoenix.jpeg
[FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

Comments

• kristenkristen Posts: 125Registered Users
    JFK Jr.

johnfkennedyjr.jpg

jfk_jr+hd(901).jpg
    “If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all” ~Audrey Hepburn~
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    FC...I loved, loved JEH!
    He was much too young when he died :(
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
    Jonathon Brandis. SO sad!
    "Someday love will find you...break those chains that bind you!!"

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

• RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users

he died? Is that the guy who was in the movie Ladybugs, and then in IT?!?!?! Tell me it isn't so. I had such a thing for him when I was um, 11. So cute.
    DPTFm5.png
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    Rheanna83 wrote:

he died? Is that the guy who was in the movie Ladybugs, and then in IT?!?!?! Tell me it isn't so. I had such a thing for him when I was um, 11. So cute.

It's true. He killed himself. :(
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Rheanna83 wrote:

Suicide :(

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    image-1017-julian.jpg

Erik Frankel - Kindred, The Embraced
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    Not necessarily a crush(though he was very handsome). He was quite a talented man. Very tragic way to die.

Brandon Lee

brandonlee.jpg

BrandonLee2.jpg
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs211.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb133%2Fshyygirl_2007%2F" class="Popup
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturalurbanista.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3yxneol" class="Popup

DC metro area
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    image-1017-julian.jpg

totally loved this guy. thoughthe was so hot. plus I thought I was the only person who watched that show or even remembered it!

• RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    Aries_jb wrote:
    Rheanna83 wrote:

:(
    DPTFm5.png
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Kurt Cobain
    kurt-cobain-1.jpg

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked him when I was 16 or so.
    what i love about Jon-Erik's picture is that it's so clearly from a time when Men weren't embarrassed to have chest hair. now eveyone is so darn hairless. I don't mind it but I don't mind chest hair either. I blame Antonio Sabato, Jr. for this hairlessness craze.

• geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    what i love about Jon-Erik's picture is that it's so clearly from a time when Men weren't embarrassed to have chest hair. now eveyone is so darn hairless. I don't mind it but I don't mind chest hair either. I blame antonit sabato jr for this hairlessness craze.

Word! I like me some chest hair. Well, at least on my men, I do.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    Rheanna83 wrote:
    Aries_jb wrote:
    Rheanna83 wrote:

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • j'adorej'adore Posts: 1,966Registered Users
    Christopher Reeve
    Tupac
    Marvin Gaye

:wink:
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • tschocktschock Posts: 101Registered Users
    Oh my, Jon Erik Hexum was so handsome! I remember having a big-time crush on him. What was that show he was in a for a while...it had something to do with time travel??
    2c, thick & coarse
    Inverted curly bob
    Modified CG
    tschock wrote:
    Oh my, Jon Erik Hexum was so handsome! I remember having a big-time crush on him. What was that show he was in a for a while...it had something to do with time travel??

was it the adventurers or something like that?

no it was Voyagers. and then Cover up with Jennifer O'neill. loved that show.

• tschocktschock Posts: 101Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    tschock wrote:

was it the adventurers or something like that?

no it was Voyagers. and then Cover up with Jennifer O'neill. loved that show.

Oh yeah, Voyagers...that was it. And I forgot about the show with Jennifer O'Neill. I liked that one, too!
    2c, thick & coarse
    Inverted curly bob
    Modified CG
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Posts: 341Registered Users
    Who Me? wrote:
    Rheanna83 wrote:
    Aries_jb wrote:
    Rheanna83 wrote:

jonathan-brandis-1.jpg

This was a serious blow to me - I didn't know he had died!!!! He was my first big, big teen celeb crush, closely followed by JTT. :cry: He was the best on SeaQuest DSV
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Posts: 341Registered Users
    I forgot mine! Here again, he may not be everyone's pick of the litter, but my dad used to watch Bullitt and The Magnificent Seven when I was younger, and I had the HUGEST crush on Steve McQueen.
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • EliciaElicia Posts: 881Registered Users
    i loved about Jon-Erik and Voyagers (that should be remade it was a cool show ) . I liked cover up too . i was so shocked and heartbroken when he was killed . he was hot .
  • mafaldamafalda Posts: 510Registered Users
    I forgot mine! Here again, he may not be everyone's pick of the litter, but my dad used to watch Bullitt and The Magnificent Seven when I was younger, and I had the HUGEST crush on Steve McQueen.

My mom was in love with Steve McQueen back in the day. Thanks to my sister and parents, I grew up watching a lot of old movies. I've always had a crush on Cary Grant. He is one sexy dude.
    "It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done."- Harriet Beecher Stowe
    FreeCurls wrote:
    image-1017-julian.jpg

totally loved this guy. thoughthe was so hot. plus I thought I was the only person who watched that show or even remembered it!

A few years ago I rented the entire series and did a marathon :oops: :lol: I loved the Ventrue Clan!
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.

Stevie's hot. Bullitt is an incredible movie.
    comic-p.jpg