We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Looking for The Hobbit...

nhymannhyman Posts: 5Registered Users
Hey girls,

I work at a kid's book company and have been able to get the Lord of the Rings trilogy but not the first book, The Hobbit.

If anyone has this (hardcover or paperback), I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands for a reasonable price or a gift basket of brand new kids' books (you name the age range!) I get a LOT of freebies and they're all brand new--which is how I got the trilogy to begin with. icon_smile.gif Send me an email or PM if you have a copy, thanks!
No relaxer for 12 years now. Been wearing hair out (before I wore braids) for 3 of those years. 4b hair. Some curls, mostly just nappy. :) Always on the look out for good conditioners (regular and leave-ins).
Just don’t give up what you’re trying to do. Where there is Love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.

Ella Fitzgerald, American singer

Comments

• GinaBinaGinaBina Posts: 3Registered Users
    If you're still looking for a copy of the Hobbit I have one that you are welcome to.
    GINA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file