CurlTalk

$5 off $10 Ulta online coupon code!

Finally had a chance to read the Conditioner Chronicles and went to the Ulta site to get the LaCoupe conditioner. I recently saw a "news" story about online shopping that suggested doing a search for the site and the words "coupon code" before checkout. FOUND ONE!! The coupon code is 62699. It's good for $5 off a $10 minimum order. It pretty much cancels out the shipping cost. I ordered the LaCoupe and the Activate Hair Repair.
Over 2 years without shampoo. Finally grown out the evil relaxer. LOVING my ringlets!

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Woohoo! Thanks for sharing the code!
    Oh and which LaCoupe did you get? I'm dying for someone to try the one that's not the silky smoothing. She reviewed two :D
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • Kgrl17Kgrl17 Posts: 137Registered Users
    Thanks! They had some eyeshadow for blue eyes that I wanted and of course I'm always in need of hair products!
  • rose's ringletsrose's ringlets Posts: 119Registered Users
    I ordered the Silky Smoothing. She rated this somewhat better than the other one she reviewed.
    Over 2 years without shampoo. Finally grown out the evil relaxer. LOVING my ringlets!