Introduction and hair type

tlwheelstlwheels Registered Users Posts: 2
Hello, all! First of all let me say, I looooove my dd's curls. I'm am constantly telling her how gorgeous her curls are. Last week she came in and had cut the back of her hair...probably close to 4 or 5 inches worth. So today, after reading this forum for the last couple of days, I took her to the salon to get it evened out and just tried our first time co-washing it. Her hair is pretty healthy but the ends tend to dry out. Hopefully if we start doing this, and leaving the conditioner in her hair as a leave-in, it will help it grow and stay healthy.
I do have one question though. I have super straight thick hair. I'm thinking her hair is probably a 3c/4a...am I right on that? I'm trying the tightly curly method starting today. Wish us luck!
:love8: Loving my Curly Girl :love8:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Registered Users Posts: 8,212
    she's precious! i'd say 4a
  • CurlyQ'sHairDo'sCurlyQ'sHairDo's Registered Users Posts: 54
    Adorable! Let us know how the tightly curly method goes for you!!

I'm a straight haired mom of a curly cutie, too! Translation = I spend most of my time drooling over my daughter's gorgeous curls! :D lol
    Learning and Loving the Curly Life!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check out my Natural Hair Care and Styles blog at www.curlyhairdoideas.com :toothy4: The model and "Curly Girl" is 2 years old now!!
  • curlyjannahcurlyjannah Registered Users Posts: 10
    She's adorable.
    Looking at her curls, it will probably be a good result using the tightly curly method. Remember if it doesn't come out the way u would like it, u can always change upt he conditioner you used.
    Upload a pic of the results please, I wanna see.

CurlyJannah.Blogspot.com
    kids hair blog: www.CurlyJannah.Blogspot.com :nemo:
  • optimus21optimus21 Registered Users Posts: 24
    Her hair looks 4a. A lot like my oldest. I would suggest the tigtly curly method as well.
    DSC_2737-1.jpg
    Miss E turning 2 in a month

DSC_2731-1.jpg
    Miss I - 4 years old

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file