Hair Twin! mostly 3b...

Curltastic7Curltastic7 Posts: 24Registered Users
I am just looking for a hair twin to compare products and styling methods with..... My hair is mostly 3b with a few 3a on top and some 3c on the very bottom. It's EXTREMELY thick!!! It also frizzes easily : ( It's a little longer than shoulder length and brown with alot of blonde higlights (from the sun) on top, color doesn't matter though : ) I would post pics but it won't work for some reason... anyway reply if you think you're my hair twin!!!!!
3b-3c curls
Learning to love my wildly huge curly hair!
---m
m---
....l l(o o)l l
......ll(~)ll It's a monkey!!

Comments

• born2bcurlyborn2bcurly Posts: 78Registered Users
    I am just looking for a hair twin to compare products and styling methods with..... My hair is mostly 3b with a few 3a on top and some 3c on the very bottom. It's EXTREMELY thick!!! It also frizzes easily : ( It's a little longer than shoulder length and brown with alot of blonde higlights (from the sun) on top, color doesn't matter though : ) I would post pics but it won't work for some reason... anyway reply if you think you're my hair twin!!!!!

You want be able to really tell who your hair twin until you figure out your porosity and texture. This is a good website and going curly girl if your interested and finding your texture and porosity. Good luck!
    http://dormroomcurly.blogspot.com/2008/12/style-definitions-table.html
    3b/3c hair
    texture-medium
    porosity-high unfortunetly
    Cowash-suave naturals
    leave-in- Lustrasilk chl.+sb&m
    gel-he smu
    still working on routine
    CG since-2-2-10:wav:

canopy oh canopy why do you have to be so damaged

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list