CurlTalk

What style do you have now?

I'm looking for ideas... I have a heart shaped face and in July I had it cut chin length (again, and no I didn't cut it myself...I was a little scissor happy a few years ago-- I'm sure some of you remember my experience!)... I got a beveled bob. Since then I have been growing it out and it is right above my shoulder when it is straight. I still have my bangs.

I remember reading stories from some of you about when you were pregnant you had a full head of hair... and then after you gave birth you lost a bunch of it. My husband and I are considering having children in the next year or so, so I'm thinking I will grow it out until that day comes, and then chop it off so it won't look so thinned out. So thats my plan. :)

Hello everyone... its been awhile. Again!
3 b/c curls with bangs.

Comments

• SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Hey, good to hear from you again, rubyloxx! I remember your bangs, they look very cute on you although they don't work for me!
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    Hey there! It's been awhile! :) You might look at juvjoy's pics for ideas. Her face is heart-shaped and her hair is shoulder length. Very nice. :) I think her style would look good on you, and I think it would work with your bangs too.

So, how've you been?
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.