THAT'S NOT A REAL TIGER, IS IT???? (Pics from the zoo)

PixieCurlPixieCurl Registered Users Posts: 5,656
Took these pictures at the zoo last week (excuse the poor quality, I forgot my camera so we took these with my husband's Blackberry):

1281444111.jpg

1281444113.jpg

I e-mailed them out to people in my family, and my aunt (who is very gullible and fun to tease) wrote back "THAT'S NOT A REAL TIGER, IS IT????" So I replied to her... "Actually, it is, but it's very well trained. And they keep a zoo employee nearby in case the tiger becomes aggressive. Solomon loved riding on the 'big kitty cat'! " She totally believed me and wrote back "Really? Tell Solly I'm proud of him and I love him, and Abram too." I was laughing too hard to write back right away, and wanted to let the joke go on a little longer.... until she e-mailed me again about half an hour later to say "Are you being sarcastic? My coworker said it's not real." So then I was really dying because she was showing the pictures to people telling them it was a real tiger. So I called her at work and confessed. She was a good sport about it. The whole thing is very funny to me, I'm still giggling over it.
Faith, 3Aish redhead
Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:

Comments

• deedlesdeedles Registered Users Posts: 2,467 Curl Connoisseur
    cute pic... I noticed you shaved Sol's curly locks! Is that for the summer?

D
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    too funny. We have someone at work like this...always fun. Thankfully he's good natured.
  • realisticrealistic Registered Users Posts: 2,222 Curl Novice
    That's too funny, and the pics are too cute.
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not;
    and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Those are great pics, PC!
    I would have def loved that...right up my alley! lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file