CurlTalk

Jenn and Vince call it quits

redheadfullofcurlsredheadfullofcurls Posts: 409Registered Users
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
Oscar Wilde

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I am going to wait a bit and see if there is a denial.
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Basically. Their breakup has been reported so many times...I'll believe it when one of them comes out on tv and admits it LOL.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Those two never struck me as an interesting couple. In fact, I don't find them interesting individually either.
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    I read in a Swedish magazine today about this. It said some spookes person confirmed it, but who knows..

• roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users
    I don't know why but they never seemed like a good fit to me.

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    Those two never struck me as an interesting couple. In fact, I don't find them interesting individually either.

:lol:

That about sums it up for me too.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Vince was great in Wedding Crashers.

That's pretty much all I can add.
    I don't know why but they never seemed like a good fit to me.

I agree.

I liked Vince V. in wedding crashers too, but never liked him in any other movies.
    I saw him on Letterman and on Ellen and he had too much attitude in his interviews I thought. :? I thought it was emparassing.

Really? Every time I see him in interviews I think he comes off exactly like my boyfriend, a regular guy who's got a lot to say and not afraid to say it. I love Vince. :lol: :lol:
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I shouldn't say this, but just looking at him grosses me out and makes me feel dirty and I don't know why. Yuck.

(dominicana, I'm not trying to say anything about your man!!!!)
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• RichardHeadRichardHead Banned Posts: 629Banned Users
    She probably got tired of sharing him with Owen Wilson.
  • j'adorej'adore Posts: 1,966Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    I shouldn't say this, but just looking at him grosses me out and makes me feel dirty and I don't know why. Yuck.

Thank you, Amneris. He seems like he gets drunk alot....or something. I just do not like either of them AT ALL. I will never ever see the appeal or the talent. Maybe they will be more appealin when they get with other people. I remember not liking Nicole Kidman when she was with Tom Cruise, but I adore her now. Will Smith was always a favorite of mine, but when he got with Jada, that completed the picture. Jen and Vince just don't do it for me.
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    She probably got tired of sharing him with Owen Wilson.

LOL Burn!
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
  • BiancaBianca Posts: 2,492Registered Users

:lol:

That about sums it up for me too.

Same here.

Jennifer Aniston hasn't changed her hair cut since 1996.
    Shampoo: Herbal Essences-NOYF

Conditioner: Herbal Essences NOYF Conditioner mixed w/ Coppola Keratin Complex Conditioner

+ TJ Nourish and Olive oil combo.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    j'adore wrote:
    Amneris wrote:

Thank you, Amneris. He seems like he gets drunk alot....or something. I just do not like either of them AT ALL. I will never ever see the appeal or the talent. Maybe they will be more appealin when they get with other people. I remember not liking Nicole Kidman when she was with Tom Cruise, but I adore her now. Will Smith was always a favorite of mine, but when he got with Jada, that completed the picture. Jen and Vince just don't do it for me.

I don't mind Jen - it's Vince that gives me the creeps. Incidentally, so does Owen Wilson.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• nappymdnappymd Posts: 127Registered Users
    The story of their breakup is so odd because I never heard her openly admit that they were together.
    4b is me
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank you, Amneris. He seems like he gets drunk alot....or something.

Yeah he definitely gives off that Frat-Boy persona. He reminds me of my ex-BF -- and that's NOT a good thing. The type that just want to keep partying till they are say, 50, or so and then maybe...just MAYBE...they'll settle down. Barf.

Not that I"m projecting or anything. :wink:
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    nappymd wrote:
    The story of their breakup is so odd because I never heard her openly admit that they were together.

Nope. She never did.
  • ShrekLoverShrekLover Posts: 2,551Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:

I agree. I think she is adorable, but something about him just turns me off completely. I always thought they made an odd couple. I hope she finds someone she can really love now. I have felt so bad for her ever since Brad cheated on her and left her.
    Amneris wrote:

LOL I know! I can see why people get that vibe off Vince, especially as he's getting older. His personality and crazy humor is what gets me.
  • aptheislandgirlaptheislandgirl Posts: 636Registered Users
    Bianca wrote:
    Jennifer Aniston hasn't changed her hair cut since 1996.

I can't stand this about her either. I told someone before pretty much what you said and they replied "Well you haven't changed your hairstyle in years either." But unlike me she has access to a zillion stylists. She definitely needs a new look.

And I know some would argue that her style is classy and I can kind of see that. But Nicole Kidman dresses classy but she is not boring like Jennifer.

I think Vince has comedic talent but I still haven't saw Jennifer do anything remotely interesting.

She is so blah and he is so blech.
    nappymd wrote:

Yes, I thought that was weird too.

And I think she needs a new hair cut also. I loved when she had the shorter cut when she was on friends.
    I do enjoy watching her in movies.

• fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    he doesn't look healthy these days, but i still find he personality charming and funny.
  • JoyForeverJoyForever Posts: 1,628Registered Users
    She is so blah and he is so blech.

Ha, love it.

I do think he is funny and she seems sweet..... but like you say, there's also something kind of skeevy about him and boring about her.
    Previously Joy4ever.
    Changed because the "number in place of a word" thing was bugging my no-longer-14-year-old self.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    but I still haven't saw Jennifer do anything remotely interesting.

You won't either. Now that Aniston has relegated herself to the world of Hollywood's romantic comedies, she'll just make one mediocre movie after another...same script, different day...