Hair after showers

Snowboarder12Snowboarder12 Posts: 4Registered Users
MY hair is very annoying when i wake up and take a shower. i feel like it drys soo quickly and looks messy when i try to use a towel. If its not wet and i dont use mousse it gets frizzy not even wavy or curly...just a mess. I wanna be able to style it without it looking wet. i want easy manageable hair! HELP!!!!!!

Comments

• AnnieKayAnnieKay Posts: 112Registered Users
    Hey :) I just replied to your topic in the general discussion forum, but I'll reply to this one too.
    Again, I think the CG method would help you a lot, if you haven't already started. Frizzy hair usually doesn't have enough moisture. Also, I use a t-shirt instead of a towel, because towels mess up my curls. Try raking some gel into your hair after you get out of the shower, while your hair is still really wet. Then scrunch out as much of the moisture as you can with the t-shirt. Don't rub it on your head - that will cause friction and make frizz worse. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to send me a message :)
    3b curls :love4:
    Products I'm using:
    Shampoo 1-2x/week: Organix Coconut
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm
    Leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Gel: LA Looks Sport

How to HENNA your hair: http://annieshealthtalk.hubpages.com/hub/Chemical-Free-Hair-Color-Steps-for-Using-Henna-to-Dye-Your-Hair
    "Sh*t Curly Girls Say": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emqRg3t3mng
  • ChococurlChococurl Posts: 18Registered Users
    hey thx annikay i will try that bc without mousse or someting in my hair all it does is gross waves and a lot of frizz!
    2c

PRODUCT I SWEAR BY IS HERBAL ESSENCES TOTALLY TWISTED MOUSSE, WORKS ON ALL CURL TYPES!

:wav:
  • chelseatom_tomchelseatom_tom Posts: 41Registered Users
    You're not alone!

Most of us need to put gel or mousse in our hair while it is still wet. I know that even if I use a gel that's too light for me, I end up with a cloud of hair instead of curls and waves!
    Meet Chelsea: a curly-haired (type 2c/3a and very porous), half-Japanese 18-year-old with a lot on her mind.
    Just beginning to embrace the curls!
    At the moment:
    Co-Wash: Tresseme Naturals
    Conditioner: Burt's Bees Very Volumizing
    Leave-In: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Gel: Kinky-Curly Curling Custard
    I love my life!

fax3ja.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights