UPDATE******Expecting baby #3 =)

2»

Comments

• JillLenaJillLena Registered Users Posts: 2
    Congratulations, Delma! I read your comment on my birth story; it makes me so happy if someone is encouraged by my story!

The doula I spoke to who had her twins at home is now a close friend of mine, so if you have any questions for her I'd be happy to be the middle man!

Happy Homebirth!
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    I need to visit this forum more often! Congratulations, Delma! Fantastic news!
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Registered Users Posts: 7,135 Curl Novice
    Twins? How cool!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    Oh my goodness.... congrats girl!!!!!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• subbrocksubbrock Registered Users Posts: 8,212
    oh wow! congrats again:binky::binky:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Awesome!
    Congrats :angel10:
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    congratulations!!

do twins run in your family? did you "feel" you were pregnant with twins? if you don't mind how old are you?

i would love to have twins! my dad is a fraternal twin. i hear they run in families, skipping a generation. i also heard natural twins are more likely if you're older age mom, a black woman and taller vs shorter. just things i've read/heard before. interesting.

yeah for twins! congratulations again for you! wouldn't it be cool if you are preggie with twin girls??
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • DelmaDelma Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    congratulations!!

do twins run in your family? did you "feel" you were pregnant with twins? if you don't mind how old are you?

i would love to have twins! my dad is a fraternal twin. i hear they run in families, skipping a generation. i also heard natural twins are more likely if you're older age mom, a black woman and taller vs shorter. just things i've read/heard before. interesting.

yeah for twins! congratulations again for you! wouldn't it be cool if you are preggie with twin girls??

My Grandfathers Aunt was a twin and my Mother said she miscarried twins . I'm 30 and short :lol:. I read an article saying overweight women are more likely to conceive twins so perhaps that's part of it who knows. i saw something on the ultrasound I had at like 12 wks so I think at least one is a boy but that's early so maybe too early to really tell.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    i was so curious i had to look this up chances of having twins
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
    Bump For update apparently we are having 2 boys:D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    woohoo!!
  • AmnerisAmneris Registered Users Posts: 15,117
    A house full of boys! How wonderful!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Thanks ladies:D, now I have to start looking up boys names, so much harder than girls.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file