Big Chop in a month

chanteussechanteusse Posts: 6Registered Users
I'm planning to finally, finally have my straightened-hair cut next month so I'll have just my curls!

It's been more than 2 years since my last hair cut and hair rebond and my hair has now reached the bottom part of my butt (I know, it's suuuper long). It's been quite a while since I wore my hair down outside of my house and I can't wait!

There are a couple of reasons why it took me so long to get the big chop:
1. I wanted to have a considerable length of curly hair they could style before chopping off the rebonded part.

2. I couldn't find a stylist that specializes in curly hair styling here in Manila

I'm still not sure of the stylist that was recommended to me (from Azta Urban Salon) but I think I'm finally willing to take a leap of faith and hope for the best (unless someone out there reads this and gives me a tip!).

I really can't wait to have my hair all naturally curly again after 8 years of wearing it straight!

Comments

• BajanNikkiBajanNikki Posts: 19Registered Users
    It's great that you are excited to embrace your curlies!:compress: Kudos for the two year transitioning, I couldnt transition for more than 3 months. LOL. Good luck with your curly girl future!:occasion9:
    Cleansers: Dr.Bronner's Tea Tree Liquid Castile Soap or
    As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner.
    Deep Condish: SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque w/ cold pressed Castor Oil
    Leave in: Kinky Curly Knot Today.
    Oil: Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir.
    Seal: Carol's Daughter Hair Balm.

The world is but a canvas to the imagination.-Henry David Thoreau
  • chanteussechanteusse Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thank you!!!

I just had my Big Chop --- all 10+ inches! :P And I'm very happy with my hair! :D
  • OnyxK.OnyxK. Posts: 157Registered Users
    hope you love it! congrats
    4a/b-whatever! with a twa
    hair properties: fine,porous,dense
    :blob7: SheaMoisture Coconut hibiscus Line:blob7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file