Ori Organics

HennaRoHennaRo Registered Users Posts: 520
Has anyone tried them before. I saw a video from Empressri and now they are having a sale...I'm really tempted lol.

http://www.oriorganics.com/index.html
Last relaxer: January 08

BC: December 08

First and only time going natural:wav:
Holy Grails:love10:
*Terressential Pure Earth Hair Wash*Curl Junkie Deep Fix* Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion* Tresemme Naturals(Moisture)* Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo/Elucence Moisture Balancing Poo* Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp* Oyin Burnt Sugar:love10:

FOTKI!

Follow me on Twitter! muffinator22

Comments

• empressriempressri Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    damn!!! i might have to cop that mask. it left my hair soooooooo soft!
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • blessedhimeblessedhime Registered Users Posts: 1,458
    HennaRo, I do agree, the products do look tempting. Will you be purchasing?
    Blessed Princess Diamante, High Archivist of the Thrifty Trinitarians in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Relaxer: July 31st, 2008
    BC: 14th August, 2009
    Favourite Product Line: None at the moment
    HGs: Amla, brahmi, maka, neem, hibiscus and fenugreek powders.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cali ChikCali Chik Registered Users Posts: 1,494
    Those ingredients look pretty good for the most part.
    subbrock wrote: »
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
    Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

Just ordered! SO excited!!!!
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com

OMG! Cali Chik, you did not stick. When you get your items please review. I emailed the owner on Saturday and she said that the sale will last till September 7th. :happy10:
    Blessed Princess Diamante, High Archivist of the Thrifty Trinitarians in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReekyReeky Registered Users Posts: 1,323
    ive been eyeballing this.. idk what to get, i need nothing lol
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)
    I plan to get some samples, especially after hearing EmpressRi speak of the long lasting softness she still had days after using the mask. :blob:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HennaRoHennaRo Registered Users Posts: 520
    :blob:On Saturday I ordered the mask and the mango curl cream. I'm in FL and she's NY so who knows when I'll get it lol.

@blessedhime thanks for emailing the owner! If I like it then I know I can order more at the discounted price.

*Terressential Pure Earth Hair Wash*Curl Junkie Deep Fix* Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion* Tresemme Naturals(Moisture)* Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo/Elucence Moisture Balancing Poo* Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp* Oyin Burnt Sugar:love10:

FOTKI!

No problem at all HennaRO. I hope that you get your package quickly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Well I just got my big ole package(literally it's huge!). The postage is from NC instead of NY, but anyway lol the masque is really thick kind of like shea moisture smoothie, and the mango curl cream is liquidy like melted frosting(that's all I can come up with!).

The smells are different but very light. It has a sweet smell, but not overpowering at all. I'm going to henna tomorrow so that's when I'll use both and come back to do a review.

FOTKI!

• hippychichippychic Registered Users Posts: 4,673 Curl Neophyte
    that was quick! :)
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nicky791Nicky791 Registered Users Posts: 679
    I saw empressri's review on Monday night and i literally jumped up out of bed and ordered the the mango curling cream, leave-in buttercreme, and the sealant. Lol...I'm in NY and it shipped out on Tuesday so I'm hoping I get it by the weekend so I can try them out on sat/sun! So excited! Hennaro please let us know how u liked the products!
    Last Relaxer: March 26 2009
    Mini Chop: January 16 2010
    BC: April 4 2010
    Transitioned for 1yr 9days!
    Fotki: http://members.fotki.com/Nicky791/about/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nicky791
    HennaRo, you got your package quickly. I look forward to your review. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rachelolivia2010rachelolivia2010 Registered Users Posts: 372
    The Moisture Balancing Buttercream: Leave-In Moisturizer looks good. I need something thick.
    awnmvgt87.png
    4a/OS/FN/Spongy
    Co-Wash: Vo5 Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Conditioner Free Me Freesia With Aloe Extract & Aussie Moist
    Leave In Conditioner: KCKT & seal with shea butter.
    Gel/Styler: KCCC or EcoStyler for edges.
    I think my hair likes cones... :)
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Registered Users Posts: 6,446 Curl Neophyte
    Enablin' heffas...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    My package came today!!!! Yay!! I'll be trying out the Moisture Balancing Buttercream leave-in this weekend!

Then the following week i'll try out the Mango Curling Cream w/ the leave-in cream sealant!!! I can't wait! :)
  • rachelolivia2010rachelolivia2010 Registered Users Posts: 372
    Nicky791 wrote: »
    My package came today!!!! Yay!! I'll be trying out the Moisture Balancing Buttercream leave-in this weekend!

Then the following week i'll try out the Mango Curling Cream w/ the leave-in cream sealant!!! I can't wait! :)

Ohh! Please review back on the Moisture Balancing Buttercream leave-in! :D
    awnmvgt87.png
    4a/OS/FN/Spongy
    Co-Wash: Vo5 Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Conditioner Free Me Freesia With Aloe Extract & Aussie Moist
    Leave In Conditioner: KCKT & seal with shea butter.
    Gel/Styler: KCCC or EcoStyler for edges.
    I think my hair likes cones... :)
  • hippychichippychic Registered Users Posts: 4,673 Curl Neophyte
    ellepixie wrote: »
    Enablin' heffas...
    see elle, you gotta get like me and just wait on the reviews:read2:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Registered Users Posts: 6,446 Curl Neophyte
    hippychic wrote: »
    Enablin' heffas...
    see elle, you gotta get like me and just wait on the reviews:read2:
    Teehee, oh I'm definitely waiting! I'm still waiting on my KBB to ship!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    I cowashed with renpure and that has a pretty strong smell, the cream kind of toned down the smell and dissapeared pretty quickly. While applying the mango curler cream it reminded me of Afroveda pur gelly. It gave me a light hold just like pur, but this one made my hair really shiny. I didn't use a leave in because I didn't have time to play with it. The sections that don't curl were clumped together so in that case it worked. Most of my hair though is already curly so it really didn't add anything but hold and shine.

Tomorrow though I will use a leave in lol.

FOTKI!

Hmmm. Thanks so much HennaRo. I love that it dissipates quickly. Can't wait to try it but I must now decide what to get. Hmmmm....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm still waitin on my package! :)

www.lifestarbeauty.com

Cali what did you order?

I did my henna treatment today and used the masque. Now one thing I forgot to add about the cream is that it had ridiculous slip, but the masque umm not so much. I applied the mask to soaking wet hair and when I was finished not one drop of water left my head. I left it on for two hours, and yes EmpressRi was right it made my hair really soft. Somehow the henna smell is not there.

When I woke up this morning my hair was crunchy and shiny, but not dry, and I could smell the cream but only when the fan was hitting my head.

Not really sure though if I'd buy again, but it was nice to try.

FOTKI!

• JahNaturalDezignJahNaturalDezign Registered Users Posts: 1,160
    I think I might order the deep cond, balancing buttercream, and mango curler. I'm a sucker for anything with mango.
  • empressriempressri Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    told ya, the masque has slip when you put it on, but when you rinse it....not really...BUT it left my hair so soft id still keep it.

it was a non coney slip, and a non coney softness too.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
    HennaRo wrote: »
    Cali what did you order?

I did my henna treatment today and used the masque. Now one thing I forgot to add about the cream is that it had ridiculous slip, but the masque umm not so much. I applied the mask to soaking wet hair and when I was finished not one drop of water left my head. I left it on for two hours, and yes EmpressRi was right it made my hair really soft. Somehow the henna smell is not there.

When I woke up this morning my hair was crunchy and shiny, but not dry, and I could smell the cream but only when the fan was hitting my head.

Not really sure though if I'd buy again, but it was nice to try.
    I got the Hydrating curl cleanser, The Golden Jojoba Hydrating conditioner, and the Curl Restorative Masque.

I wanted to get one of the styling moisturizers but DBF made me put it back :(

www.lifestarbeauty.com

• lsubabiedeelsubabiedee Registered Users Posts: 53
    Enablin' heffas...

:laughing5:
    I tried the Moisture Balancing Buttercream today. It says on the instructions to use sparingly but my heavy handed self didn't listen :), plus when I was applying the product on my wet hair I couldn't 'feel' it in my hair so I applied more!

I did 2strand twists and i realised that as it was drying I probably applied too much :( . But overall I really like the buttercream, it gave my hair a nice healthy look (as oppose to using striaght shea butter), and my twists feel light and fluffy!

So this was definately a good buy for me. :)
    Okay well this is the 2nd day of my twists, and my hair 'drank up' most of the Mositurizing buttercream so it doesn't have that over-producty feel anymore. I guess I just needed my hair to dry fully.

My hair is crazy soft! I like it but I wish I would've applied a lil ecostyler to my twists to hold them together a lil more.
    I got my stuff!! Just waiting to get time to use it all and write a clear, fair and balanced review. I really wish I had purchased one of the styling creams tho... maybe I still will... hmmm...

www.lifestarbeauty.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file