Snooki Arrested and Released.

kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
Link

Apparently she was on camera for Jersey Shore season 2, so everybody can watch it!!

Also, am I the only person in the whole entire world who hasn't watched Jersey Shore?
Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    well it would have to be season 3, since season 2 is out already and this just recently happened. NO NOT MY SNOOKERS
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • CurlyPolkaDotCurlyPolkaDot Posts: 1,174Registered Users
    I haven't watched Jersey Shore and have no wish to. It looks....Interesting to say the least :goofy:
    2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
    Countess DuckyDot :duckie: , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: http://walkintowhispers.blogspot.com/
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    kenzie! wrote: »
    Link

Apparently she was on camera for Jersey Shore season 2, so everybody can watch it!!

Also, am I the only person in the whole entire world who hasn't watched Jersey Shore?
    I've never seen it. Also Snooki being arrested does not surprise me.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • AG.AG. Posts: 1,519Registered Users Curl Neophyte

I've never watched it either.
    Northern Colombia.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Link

I never watched it. I don't have to. It's like a replay of Junior High. Same hair, same makeup, and same accents.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,750Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I've watched a couple of episodes, but it didn't hold my interest.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,727Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

no.

but i don't do "reality tv".

and i'm soooo tired of "snooki this and snooki that" all over the place.

don't people have things going on in their own lives to care about????
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Never saw it.

I am oddly fond of Snooki, which probably plays directly into my never having heard her speak, act, or get drunk.
  • KraytKrayt Posts: 765Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I haven't seen it, do not want to, and dislike people watching it to give these useless wastes of flesh fame.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    never seen it. I've only seen 2 reality shows, no 3. the original season of real world, paradise something, and that one on spike tv that was a prank. that one was really funny. I've caught a few segments of a few others, but i'm not into that sort of thing.

What i really don't get is those dating type shows. It's confuses me that people would compete with so many for 1 person they just met! Seriously? Desperate much?

those low brow blind date ones are kinda funny. They pretend they're looking for love, and yet every date ends up in a hot tub. I live in a rural area, so our dates are a little different. But what's really ridiculous is it's obviously just about sex, and it's usually 2 or 3 women practically begging and fighting over who gets to sleep with this loser. It's like IDIOTS! They're the ones supposed to beg! Why oh why do you want to give them that power!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    cympreni wrote: »
    never seen it. I've only seen 2 reality shows, no 3. the original season of real world, paradise something, and that one on spike tv that was a prank. that one was really funny. I've caught a few segments of a few others, but i'm not into that sort of thing.

What i really don't get is those dating type shows. It's confuses me that people would compete with so many for 1 person they just met! Seriously? Desperate much?

those low brow blind date ones are kinda funny. They pretend they're looking for love, and yet every date ends up in a hot tub. I live in a rural area, so our dates are a little different. But what's really ridiculous is it's obviously just about sex, and it's usually 2 or 3 women practically begging and fighting over who gets to sleep with this loser. It's like IDIOTS! They're the ones supposed to beg! Why oh why do you want to give them that power!
    ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't get it either. It disgusts me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file