FOTR Decoder Thread Theme For Game Two...New Clue!

Comments

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What's this mysterious "brains" you speak of?? :help:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Did your shipment not arrive? Just jokin'. :snorting:

Another one who it is NOT:

9 18 15 15 16 3 9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    brainiac.gif
    that's brainiac dude...

And another NOT!
    2 18 23 8
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

4 3 9 17
    15 11 1 8
    3 18 17 14
    9 8 !!

(dude, I got a headache doing that! :lol: )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Wait a minute, RCW you took the top off of it to use it? :lol:

I'm going to regret saying this, but some of my holes don't line up. Anyone else have that problem?

mine was having that problem too but i just go back and fourth to see what clearly matches up then guess. LOL.

RCW HAHAHAHAHA:evil4:
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I Wanna Play!!!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

It will happen this week! :rabbit:
    Just don't be like rcw & take the top off... :laughing8:
    0004.gif

Hey, waitaholdaminute! I don't recall 'topless' as one of the rules of this decoder game.....:evil4:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boobies.gif
    0004.gif

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    In my defense...

While I didn't actually examine the thing very closely before my epic blunder, upon further investigation, I see the holes of my top are semi-obstructed with plastic and the letters/numbers aren't readily apparent through the filmy holes...so I guess thats why I just assumed we were supposed to take our tops off.

So, I will be boring out the holes and using the device to properly decipher the clues...tomorrow...I'm too tired to do it tonight...
    drilling.gif
    0004.gif

• curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    :laughing3:
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
    :notworthy:
    what is your guess/clue in code?

:reindeer:
    0004.gif

24, 8, 8, 6, 25
    1, 7, 20, 6, 15
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:afro:
    [I][SIZE=2]There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.[/SIZE][/I]

0004.gif

:tongue1:

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
    Not bad... :toothy5:
    0004.gif

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,715Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    14 5 18 15
    18 15
    14 18 1 18 17 24 !!

Geekster - you are a genius. but without the ring you don't get any superpowers. : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,715Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks to another thread, I think I know the answer to our first decoding -
    13 7 7 9 25 24 18 1 23
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    14 5 18 15
    18 15
    14 18 1 18 17 24 !!

Geekster - you are a genius. but without the ring you don't get any superpowers. : )
    yah, try doing it without a ring or the cheat sheet you made beforr

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte

High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

unsure.gif
    0004.gif

Dammit all to hell!
    Two little kittens did something with my ring.
    Will find. Thinking it is under the armoire.
    :cat::cat:
    Alright, who hasn't done their guess in code yet?
    I promise the next one won't be as tough :twisted:
    0004.gif

Alright, who hasn't done their guess in code yet?
    I promise the next one won't be as tough :twisted:

Do we PM you?
    curlylew...you can post it here, just make sure it's in code... :icon_smile:
    0004.gif

I'm thinking a new clue is in order for next week... :sleepy2:
    0004.gif

I'll give my guess.

13 7 7 9 25
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file